Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,480 members, 7,897,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer (35996 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by ugbede69(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2018
I need to start working towards becoming a bouncer
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by greencard: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2018
The first time I saw this guy was on HIP TV ..

THE LAST TIME I'M SEEING HIM NOW IS ON Nairaland ...so sad...who sane person fight with a bouncer? undecided
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by ufuosman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
RIP
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
gypsey:
exactly! grin people like him would jump fence and take off, before the fight even starts and then surfaces when they hear the fighting has finished start making noise.

Don't mind the omocalabar guy...it's the emptiest barrels that make the loudest noise
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by mailtotim: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
rest in peace, radio! your music gave me happy memories in gau club. (east london) i'll play your track "butter" all day today
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by spinna: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bible always accurate..it says in proverbs "Beer is a brawler, and Wine is a mocker" When men sit and drink beer and it goes on and on eventually a fight will happen.
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by kense88: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
greencard:
The first time I saw this guy was on HIP TV ..

THE LAST TIME I'M SEEING HIM NOW IS ON Nairaland ...so sad...who sane person fight with a bouncer? undecided
Ordinarily bouncers are there to ensure peace. Na few bottles he took dey worry am
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by GenghisAlexa1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mehn. This guy from Radio and Weasel.
I remember their Jam with Wizkid-Baby don't cry don't cry. Which kind stupid death be this.
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by mechanics(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
cruzita:
Devil don work over time
Lolz.
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by room089: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
lilfreezy:
Ugandan phyno.

Even with two wristwatches, he couldn't tell when it was time to stop fighting

Phyno abi May D?
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Pusyiter(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
You no go use laff kill person ooooo
lilfreezy:
Ugandan phyno.

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by chiedozie198100: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
As u dry like stock fish na bouncer you see to fight abi?
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by 2shure: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
he wan dey form jason statham
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by iswallker(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
The raid on Entebbe...

cool
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Troublemaker007(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
COdeGenesis:

He wanted to prove a point. it's good he died standing up to the bouncer

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by bewla(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
cruzita:
Devil don work over time
pencil him name down
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
bone that thing, I Don beat person wey big, pass me wella, I dey craze?? lol as I skinny like this, e get where my anger dey stop o
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by grandstar(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2019
The bouncer will go Scott free, or get manslaughter at the very most with the possibility of an early release.

It can be argued that the bouncer was trying to maintain rule and order when the reckless Radio attacked him; thus, triggering the unfortunate chain of incidents that led to Radio's fall and fatal impact with the ground.

Radio is stupid. A scrawny person weighing less than 60KG squaring off with somebody x2 of his weight. Madness!!

There is a reason why boxing is fought in weight categories.

If you know martial arts, you can take on someone 3 times your size and take him down. What most bouncers have is simply muscle and no fighting skill. Just like size does not determine if you can drive a car but training, the same with fights.

If a female boxer can knock out a man. what's a bouncer?
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by BluntBoy(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2019
lilfreezy:
Ugandan phyno.

Witty and hilarious at the same time cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) / Bbnaija Anto Shares Bikini Photos From Abu-dhabi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.