Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,632 members, 7,975,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Annie Idibia Having Fun With 2face And Stepsons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Having Fun With 2face And Stepsons (778 Views)

Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors / Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Having Fun With 2face And Stepsons by 123similar: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Legendary singer,2face has several women in his life but he his legally committed to Actress,Annie Idibia.

Having kids with other women, one would think they’d be stuck in a bad relationship but then its the other way round.

Annie’s second daughter, Olivia, recently celebrated her four-year-old birthday and she shared a family picture, including her stepsons, Nino and Zion.

Sunmbo Adeoye gave birth to the two sons.

http://notabletrending..com/2018/02/annie-idibia-having-fun-with-2face-and.html

Re: Annie Idibia Having Fun With 2face And Stepsons by DAMMYORES: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Annie. God bless your kind heart.

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Startimes- Hawkers Entertainment / I Will Teach My Four Sons To Always Respect Women & Teach My Daughter What Self- / Dbanj Shares Adorable Photo Of His Wife, Didi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.