Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,785 members, 7,921,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:42 PM

Herders Killings: A Cry To The Just One For Speedy Intervention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herders Killings: A Cry To The Just One For Speedy Intervention (337 Views)

Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport / Ritual Killings A Challenge In Osun, Says CP / Herders Killings: Where Buhari Is Failing To Understand The Situation – Ex-speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herders Killings: A Cry To The Just One For Speedy Intervention by ken2015: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
HERDERS KILLINGS: A CRY TO THE JUST ONE FOR SPEEDY INTERVENTION
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake, I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burns.

It appears that a transmutation of the dreaded Boko Haram sect is what we are combating now in the guise of the bloodletting, blood-lusting Fulani herdsmen maiming and killing innocent Nigerians at will, and with impunity. These gun carrying, knife wielding killer herders and agents of destruction from Tartarus, spiteful imps and irate wraiths from the dark, indeed callous Hyenas and prowling Lions have shown, in recent times, that their dexterity in the acts of murder, butchery, rape and the like is not without ulterior motives, and has nothing to do with their often cited insubstantial claims of unproven provocations. These warmongers, I think, are showing in black and white their readiness to rid Nigeria of humans, and populate the confluence state with their darling Cows; and Our government seems to be happy with this development. I feel that for reasons best known to them, the Buhari-led government has purposely left Nigerians at the mercy of these deadly monsters. I mean, it seems that the president and the concerned security operatives are waiting until all Nigerians are butchered in their homes and their farms taken over before they would do the needful---proscribe the activities of these herders and roll the tank in their direction. Under president Buhari’s watch, Nigeria has become uninhabitable, as terrorism has overtaken the land leaving fear on every hand. Nigeria’s image now wears crimson red because of the blood of the innocent; and our government seems committed only to the welfare of Cows…mere animals! for this reason I shall not keep quiet anymore. the president should know that those of us speaking out against obvious misrule in his administration are doing so out of love for him and for our mother country; hence it is a show of wickedness trying to witch-hunt us in anyway.

Thus, for Nigeria’s sake, for the sake of her maimed body and bloodstained image, for the sake of her “shithole condition,” and fantastically corrupt soul, which has made her become a thing of mockery in the eyes of other nations, for the sake of her comatose psyche and failing spirit, for the sake of my compatriots who are being terrorized and traumatized by the vampirious beings from futa Jalon, for the sake of conscience, for the sake of posterity I have chosen not to hold my peace; and for the sake of the Christian faith which is under threat by the dastardly activities and daily vituperation of the jihadists under whose loins lie hate, fury, and thirst for human blood I will not rest, until justice, equity, and fair play thereof go forth as brightness, and impunity, sectarianism, graft, and obvious wanton killings of the citizenry are killed and buried in the blue sea of peace, sincerity, and truth.
I shall not leave my place at the watchtower, and my tongue shall not cease to cry out for justice against the vultures feeding fat on the carcasses of the slain innocents, against the vampires drinking and getting drunk on the blood of pregnant women and their unborn babies. I shall hold fast to my Biro, writing in condemnation of the wickedness of our cow-loving political leaders, whose eyes are filled with greed and whose hands are covered with the blood of the innocent.
I shall not let my arms grow weak from sending out holy requests into the throne of justice, for the intervention of the JUST GOD in the affairs of my dear country. I shall continually beseech the angels overseeing this side of the divide, to shame and dethrone these modern-day Midianites destroying our crops and farmlands, to oust the Saul from Futa Jalon. I shall continue to tell my King, the Just One, and Maker of the heavens and the earth, to upturn the table against him and give his staff to a David. I shall continue to plead with the Ancient of Days to make an example of all Nigeria’s Sennacheribs, especially the vile tongue who has boasted that no ethnic group in Nigeria can defeat them---possibly the reason they ambush, rape, and kill pregnant women, rip open their wombs and dash their unborn babies against a stone. Chei! Chei!!...I shall not cease to curse the day these malignant sons of the dark were born into this world.
Be not silent, O God of my praise!.For wicked and deceitful mouths are opened against me (Psalm 109 1-2)
I cry to you, O God of my salvation, Creator of the Universe and all that it contains, keep not silent anymore. Look down from your holy heaven and see the wickedness of the Fulani herdsmen in the land you gave us. Their feet hasten to do evil and with their hands, they spill innocent blood. They boast arrogantly that no one can contain their murderous act of killing the life you have created. They beat their breasts saying, “Who is like us, and who can challenge us in the land!” They threaten the innocent and beset the peaceful with violent words and actions. They attack the harmless without cause. They lit up people’s farms, burn down towns and villages, kill pregnant mothers in the most gruesome manner, and hack the weak to death. In all these, our leaders do not show concern. They have left us at the mercy of the killer-machines. They cannot protect us. The love Cows more than those created in your image and after your likeness.
Righteous Father, reverse their own wickedness against them, and turn their hungry guns and machetes against themselves. Give them over to their own rage and unruly appetite for innocent blood. Let them know that you alone are to be feared; let them know that they are but mere breath.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking With The People Of Ethiope: Refuting Incompetence / How Olisa Metuh Plans To Buy Pity / C’ River APC Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of My Suspension, Says Usani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.