Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,344 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

One Powerful Secret To Get What You Want - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Powerful Secret To Get What You Want (657 Views)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) / One Powerful Audio You Need: The Word Of God By Apostle Joshua Selman, Check Out / Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Powerful Secret To Get What You Want by sharpguy10(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hi friends, how are you doing, i hope fine. In this post I am going to show you one powerful secret you can use to get what you want. With this secret, it is very easy to manifest anything. Whatever you see in yourself and life is created by this secret. The secret i am talking about is your feeling. What you feel within you is what you manifest. How you behave, believe and act is control by this secret. So many people live their life struggling from one thing to another never knowing that is their feeling that is keeping them in that situation. Change your feeling change your life. If you are the one that is always feeling bad, just know that it is bad things you will be seeing in your life. Feeling create our life. It create your consciousness also. Creating the feeling you want and manifesting your desire is something you must learn how to use. That is why i am writing this post to show you the power of feeling, how to change it within you, how to create it and how to use it.

The Power of Feeling
feeling has power. With it power, it can make you or destroy you. It can repel good things from you or attract good things to you. The present level of feeling you hold about determine the amount of it that can flow in your life. The more feeling you have to a particular thing determine how the power can flow in your life to manifest it.

How to change your feeling.
The way to change your feeling is by first knowing the kind of feeling you hold within yourself. If it a good feeling or bad feeling concerning what you want. When you know the feeling you to your desire then what you need to do to keep increasing it or if you discover that your feeling is does not correspond with your desire then you have to change by following this next step.

How to create the feeling and use it to achieve what you want.
a. Know what you want: the first thing to do is to know what you want or your desire. By knowing what you want it will be in your mind. When you are able to create your desire, to get answers will be cheaper for you.

b. Assumption: by this method you assume yourself to be feeling what you want. As you assume yourself to be feeling that, you will begin to feel within yourself what you want. Keep acting on that feeling, in a process of time your desire will manifest.

c. Affirmations: affirmation is another way you can change your feeling to get what you want. By this method you speak words that concern your want and feeling to it. For example I am feeling rich, i am feeling prosperous, i am feeling successful. As you say this word to yourself, you will begin to see that the feeling within you has change and your thinking has also change, as you continue doing so, in a process of time your desire will manifest.

d. Picturing what you want: picturing what you want is another way to change your feeling and get what you want. The way you do this is like this, you hold the picture of what you want and start seeing yourself becoming, doing and having your desire. As you continue to picture yourself in it, the feeling of what you want will be created in you and in a moment your desire will be manifested.

That is the one powerful secret to get what you want and how to use it.

The best thing you can do for yourself that will change your life in this year is to give your life to Jesus, and if you know that you have not given your life to Jesus please say this short prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in
Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe
He died for me and God raised Him from
the dead. I believe He is alive today. I
confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is
the Lord of my life from this day. Through
Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm
born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my
soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

Keep prospering and soaring high.
Re: One Powerful Secret To Get What You Want by sharpguy10(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
keep the feeling of what you want within and wait for your miracle.
Re: One Powerful Secret To Get What You Want by 2cato: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Most nigerian are not getting what they want even if they try ur theory
Re: One Powerful Secret To Get What You Want by sharpguy10(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2018
2cato:
Most nigerian are not getting what they want even if they try ur theory
. If they really try it, i believe it will work for them because it is working for me. I tried this theory last Money on a bank job, i see the manifestation on Friday morning. Just do it with all your heart

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Between The Ministry Of Jesus And That Of John The Baptist / Re:rccg Pastor Resigns / The Stiller Of Storms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.