Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,038 members, 7,976,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:27 PM

Column Publishers Pays Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Column Publishers Pays Students (297 Views)

Does Any LGA In Nigeria Pays Students 50k As Bursary? / Ekiti Government Pays Condolence Visit To Parents Of Slain FUOYE Students / IMT Student Pays School Fees Only To Find Out Department Doesn't Exist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Column Publishers Pays Students by adetayowale: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
I, Adelakun Temitope Adeyinka, a student of Obafemi Awolowo University wish to inform the general public that Column Publishers, the news outlet that was said to be owing students in the national debate and essay competition organized sometimes between June and October 2016 has finally paid students.
It is worthy of note that this report is coming some five to six months after the receipt of payment.
It is also noteworthy that barrister Chuks Akamadu, one of the organisers of the debate and essay competition was the sole financier at the time the students were being owed.
Also, the delay was said to have resulted due to the fact that there was change in the internal board of directors.
It is on this note that I thank the general public for their support having brought same to this platform as at the time of default.
I also thank barrister Chuks Akamadu for the payment and for clearing his name over this pressing issue.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University Cancels Exam As Students Protest / [2018 Passtcert Update] Cisco Certification 400-151 Dumps Pdf / Technology And Disease Control In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.