Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

Where Are The Good Beaches In Costa Rica? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are The Good Beaches In Costa Rica? (507 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Plane Carrying Fitness Mogul, Schaller, Family Crashes In Costa Rica. No Word On / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Good Beaches In Costa Rica? by justinvin: 1:44am On Feb 02, 2018
My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Costa Rica for our anniversary. We are both big water babies and from the stories of our cousins who attended a romance tour in the country, Costa Rica has really good beaches. Unfortunately, they really can’t remember the names of the beaches they went to.

I need suggestions from those who’ve been there. What are the good beaches that offer aqua sports? Are there any VIP resorts around? How far will it be from the city? I need help sooner so I can start making arrangements. We don’t have final plans yet but we do want to have at least a solid idea where to go.

If you guys could give me good suggestions, it will really be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Where Are The Good Beaches In Costa Rica? by Larrycool1234(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2018
As police is ur friend, Google is ur friend too

(1) (Reply)

Car Leasing Services In Illorin,kwara State. / Do Africans From Francophone Countries Travel To America, Uk, Australia ...? / Six Reasons Why You Should Visit Cape Verde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.