Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,948 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) (33368 Views)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Suspected Ritualist Arrested With Human Skull In Niger State (Photo) / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by HRich(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2018
12submarine:
At 25, your heart is already so hardened that human skull business is a normal thing.

Skull mining age! not his real age,

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by mokt(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2018
Bastard is putting on a Gucci top, I guess we all know who the potential buyer is... Just Joking!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by olowobaba10: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2018
a
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by rayopt(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2018
Everybori just dey shout skull miners. . .oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2018
check your head before leaving ogun meaning one can still be alive not knowing fully well that his or her head is no longer intact

8 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by Joemetry(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2018

Africa, where are we headed to?

cry

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by boogie2910: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2018
It's not new from that part of the country, in fact they are topping in money ritual and yahoo +

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Ogun state with negative news

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by satowind(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Yoruba and local blood money
laidelaitan:
25-yr-old Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun

One Babalola Alex, has been arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command for being in possession of a human skull.

The suspect, an indigene of Ondo State, was Thursday, arrested at Asese area of Ogun State by the men of the Anti-Robbery Squad.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the arrest followed a tip off by a member of the public.

Oyeyemi said the informant was in a nearby bush to ease himself when he sighted two men with an item suspected to be human skull being put in a sack.

The Police then went after the suspects arrested one of them while the other escaped and upon search, the item was discovered to be human skull.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/02/02/25-yr-old-man-arrested-fresh-human-skull-ogun/

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2018
This is serious o
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by brunobaba(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2018
OboOlora:
These people just be embarrassing my tribe. How do I face my Ibo colleague in the office today now, hopefully she doesn’t see this news cheesy

Meanwhile #ProudlyIjebu grin
Eweso omo iye mii

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by legendte(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Don't be suprise that he cut off human head just to make a charm for his ram to win Azeez ram during next ram competition..

Ogun and human parts news are like bread and akara
Lmao. This guy you are wicked

8 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by IgboBasthard: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2018
Igbo are bast**ds
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by MLK22555: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2018
25 is even too old Now, These Days even 15years old children wan make money by any means... Its a Shame we have so many Animals in Human Skin
12submarine:
At 25, your heart is already so hardened that human skull business is a normal thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by powerkey: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2018
The only business done by Afonjas is skull mining.... Babalola didn't disappoint...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by iamloski(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2018
this is not supposed to make front page, we know thats how afonjas roll, they are skilled in the act of skull mining . grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2018
OboOlora:
These people just be embarrassing my tribe. How do I face my Ibo colleague in the office today now, hopefully she doesn’t see this news cheesy

where do you work grin
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by starlentboi(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2018
na them oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2018
Next thread will be an Ibo man arrested for drug related offences in Asia...just like clockwork.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by hatchy(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Ogun State again?

It's too early in the year to skull mine na.

You people should take it easy o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by Lomprico2: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Very soon skull mining will be announced in ogun state stock exchange.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by Temmytea70(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2018
OboOlora:

eweso o
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by emmaitive(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2018
Land of the skol

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by overall90: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2018
HRich:

you people will not kii me cheesy
which one is skull mining age.

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2018
See his lips like madam Volvo's #50 kpomo nonsense
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by calcus(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2018
dbynonetwork:
CHAI!!
WILD WILD WEST..
AFONJAS are VULTURES...

over their in the $/west fresh human part merchandise is the only source of their daily bread.
TELL YOUR LOVE ONES TO AVOID THOSE VULTURES FROM D WEST..

you better watch your back, maybe your head is next
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2018
sophisticated vulturistic demons on the loose again ....

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by raymexx: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2018
grin
HRich post=64713264

Skull mining age! not his real age, [/quote:

grin[quote author=HRich post=64713264

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Hard earned SKULLARSHIP!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by mekaboy(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Skulland

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by princetom1(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2018
johnstar:
Na der way

Have it ever occurred to u that there is north and south indigene in this ur picture?
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2018
End of the road

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Assaulted A Crippled Man In Onitsha Face Court Martial / Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo / Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.