Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,319 members, 7,897,459 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari (15448 Views)

Insecurity: Falae, Bode George Ask PMB To Implement 2014 National CONFAB Report / Implement 2014 Confab Report If You Are Sincere, Adebanjo Tells Buhari / I'll Revisit Jonathan’s Confab Report - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by Nukilia: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
GEJ did not implement this report when he was there!
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by guiddoti: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
KardinalZik:

DID HE WIN IN 2015?

#Bobo'zee
Anything stops him from implementing it before leaving office? Confab were people dey sleep? We need new one!
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by Automatic3444(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Some people think before contributing. Awkward people

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
chrisxxx:
Forget about implementation it wont come easy. The North has undue advantage over South and will not hand it over on a platter of gold clean of bloodstain. They know this.

This is one of the most foolish statements I read online especially from Ibo's and its driven by inferiority complex caused by the civil war defeat.

There's nothing like north holding anybody back. The politicians across Nigeria are the same. They only fight for their selfish interest. The same way your politicians will never support biafra yet blame others for holding you back. Leaders from the north and south have all been calling for restructuring.

I have seen some of you saying the north will never hand over the presidency to the south in 2023. You keep giving the north a larger than life influence forgetting than an Abiola defeated a northerner in the north. A Gej defeated buhari in 2011 even though buhari won all the core northern States votes. This same mentality win never make an IBO man become the President because you don't believe in yourselves. You will never vote an IBO president believing he would never win yet you will balme others. The north or south cannot singlehandedly win a vote unless other regions shift ground.

So stop blaming anybody for your misfortune.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
wunmi590:
Lol

Do you think bubu is intelligent to that extent?

Meanwhile this is for all nairalanders.

Come 2019 by the special grace of God, we shall ATIKULATE with our Power (PVC), to the various polling units to vote in ATIKU to Re-ATIKACULATE and ATIKUSTRUCTURE the country to the POSITIVE state it belong.
The Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU are solidly behind you sir.

Signed

Public relation officer on social media
For Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU

its either cele is decieving you or you are just selfishly decieving atiku and by the time either will realise it, for Atiku a tii late
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Goodluck has no excuse for not implementing the Confab Report. His intentions were politically motivated and he has no moral rights to tell Buhari to implement the Confab Report.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by winningwinner(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Treasure1919:
Tell me you are not desperate.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by gidjah(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
You were at the helm of affairs for over 4yrs, you messed up big time, you were so so weak as a leader that you couldn't even implement the deliberations before you left office. It would have been nice if you keep shut and let masters run the game

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by abututony(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Implement what? Jonny boy deceiving us dince 19th century. Six years was enough to build state own refinery in Bayelsa.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by blaqoracle: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
kcmichael:
Why didn't you implement it GEJ During campaign u said if you win in 2015 you will implement.this otuoke dulard makes me augh
that is what we call "stupidity outside presidency"
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by mrkunlex(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
i no sabi
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by kabawa(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Treasure1919:

Are you single
I care grin
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

This is one of the most foolish statements I read online especially from Ibo's and its driven by inferiority complex caused by the civil war defeat.

There's nothing like north holding anybody back. The politicians across Nigeria are the same. They only fight for their selfish interest. The same way your politicians will never support biafra yet blame others for holding you back. Leaders from the north and south have all been calling for restructuring.

I have seen some of you saying the north will never hand over the presidency to the south in 2023. You keep giving the north a larger than life influence forgetting than an Abiola defeated a northerner in the north. A Gej defeated buhari in 2011 even though buhari won all the core northern States votes. This same mentality win never make an IBO man become the President because you don't believe in yourselves. You will never vote an IBO president believing he would never win yet you will balme others. The north or south cannot singlehandedly win a vote unless other regions shift ground.

So stop blaming anybody for your misfortune.
I have a strong pity for people you may represent. It is appalling how semi-literate people like you react to issues. I dont blame you weak people start their arguments by abusing people who have contrary views with them.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
wunmi590:
Lol

Do you think bubu is intelligent to that extent?

Meanwhile this is for all nairalanders.

Come 2019 by the special grace of God, we shall ATIKULATE with our Power (PVC), to the various polling units to vote in ATIKU to Re-ATIKACULATE and ATIKUSTRUCTURE the country to the POSITIVE state it belong.

The Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU are solidly behind you sir.

Signed

Public relation officer on social media
For Lagos Island Coalition For ATIKU
even Atiku himself has stopped Atikulating. Atiku aspiration is dead on arrival.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by liohan: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
I like you, but this is politics. Anyway, today's my birthday. Show me some love.
Treasure1919:
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
kcmichael:
Why didn't you implement it GEJ During campaign u said if you win in 2015 you will implement.this otuoke dulard makes me augh

Focus on Buhari.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by Succette: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
bonechamberlain:
implement that report and see northern Nigeria fight to secceed from Nigeria. the north would surely implode because free money would stop, stocking the civil service with quota systemist and waec certificate holders would drastically reduce. there would be rise of insurgency and religious extremism. why because the region has refused to emancipate themselves with education and choose religion over reason.
U too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by DedeNkem: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
princechurchill:
When northerners are afraid of restructuring because of the insignificance of some northern states to our economy...

What is the contribution of zamfara state to the economy of Nigeria?

If Nigeria splits, most of the northern States will collapse and they will kill off each other. Right now they live off oil money from southeast.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by Riwolizzy: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
KardinalZik:

DID HE WIN IN 2015?
#Bobo'zee
Ask him please. As in ehh, some people can be very draft.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
chrisxxx:

I have a strong pity for people you may represent. It is appalling how semi-literate people like you react to issues. I dont blame you weak people start their arguments by abusing people who have contrary views with them.

Weak village illiterates like you who have invaded the forum by making meaningful discussions impossible.

People who can't make meaningful comments without blaming northerners and shouting afonja.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by tellmemore15: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
chrisxxx:
Forget about implementation it wont come easy. The North has undue advantage over South and will not hand it over on a platter of gold clean of bloodstain. They know this.

The north has no advantage whatsoever. they've lost it with the yoruba's and the middle belt backing out. they are on their own bro.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by klosety45: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
princechurchill:
When northerners are afraid of restructuring because of the insignificance of some northern states to our economy...

What is the contribution of zamfara state to the economy of Nigeria?
farming,,, farm farm farm farming, and farming farm farm farming in the hot sun. Ok farming again farming. I meant farming and farm. Farm yes farming.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
tellmemore15:

The north has no advantage whatsoever. they've lost it with the yoruba's and the middle belt backing out. they are on their own bro.
The Middle Belt the use as their willing tool. The Yorubas are as unstable as a flip flop light. They are they today and they are without them tomorrow but when it matters most they are with them.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Weak village illiterates like you who have invaded the forum by making meaningful discussions impossible.

People who can't make meaningful comments without blaming northerners and shouting afonja.

\
Now you come. I was actually looking at what I said to cause you rant like one suffering from diarrhea of the mouth. So, I spoke against your master- the Fulani/Hausa people. I never called you Afonja but you just revealed yourself.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by mechanics(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
yomi96:
Stop the plenty prayers for the Nation and go get your PVC.
Inec counts votes not prayer points
I already have mine, what of you?
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by contigiency(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
All these pretenders in Nigeria are really our problems. You set up a confab, they finished and gave you recommendations for almost one year instead of you to implement it, you rather kept it and started playing politics with it. Now another person has become president and You suddenly know it requires urgent attention.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by Daejoyoung: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
contigiency:
All these pretenders in Nigeria are really our problems. You set up a confab, they finished and gave you recommendations for almost one year instead of you to implement it, you rather kept it and started playing politics with it. Now another person has become president and You suddenly know it requires urgent attention.
l tire for the guy matter.
Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by uvalued(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
yomi96:
Stop the plenty prayers for the Nation and go get your PVC.
Inec counts votes not prayer points

Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by Goddyj(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
That's my Man

Re: Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari by tical(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
kcmichael:
everyone is a Dullard to you kids but you lack the selfworth to rule this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Adjourns Senator Adeleke's Eligibility Case. / School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) / Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.