Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,923 members, 7,915,672 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:56 AM

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari (84629 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Reference(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fame333:
Donald Duke ALL D WAY.

I SEE HOPE WITH DUKE

You people have started again with this 'hope' mentality. Democracy and governance doesn't work that way. Hope is the preserve of one who is bigger and better than you. Thus you don't employ a help and hope he or she performs. No. You set standards, evaluate performance by those standards and continue or terminate based on a set time evaluation.

Now, what is an elected official, a master or a servant...

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by daywatcher: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
''Duke looks the part and fits into the prototype of a modern day, urbane presidential candidate. However, good looks don’t win you the presidency in Nigeria.''

Neither does good thinking progressive brain

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by zinaunreal(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
WE DON'T WANT ABOKI AGAIN
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by johnisaola(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Up kwankwaso,The one that has good ambition in our dear nation
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Agimor(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
I will go for anything Donald.... Trump antecedent speaks volumes.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by GavelSlam: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Odingo1:
The problem of Nigeria is injustice and nepotism,it is only an Igbo man can rid Nigeria of injustice, if you people don't like it, then Nigeria will continue to move in circle without any headway, it is the turn of Igbo man to rule Nigeria, anything apart from that is greed and non inclusion of Igbos into Nigeria project.

Even this statement reeks of bigotry.

Only an Igbo man can rid Nigeria of injustice.

I'm assuming you mean the likes of Arthur Nzeribe in 1993 or Daniel Kanu of 1998.

Or maybe you are referring to those that goaded Jonathan to contesting in 2011.

No, I'm sure you mean Nnamdi Kanu supporters who don't even believe in the Nigerian Nation.

Honestly, but for the immediate history the Igbo would have been deserving of having the benefit of ruling the nation. But Alex Ekwueme has departed this world.

In any case, many of his kinsmen never even projected him or his likes as worthy of the highest office.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by presidentalex: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2018

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by IBBG(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
godofuck231:
Who be this one naa?
the only notherner currently i can vote for. And may be atiku if worse comes to worst. Buhari is a nightmare, that i can't wait to wake up from.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by gmoni2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Prinsco1:
...that fela durotoye supposedly would make a good president...going by his teachings which I've listened to...that is only if all these political bad bloods like el rufai, lai mohammed and co would let him o...

I was expecting us the young generation to comment more on Fela Durotoye , but is seem as if we still wanna be abused by these corrupted old men. our eye are open in darkness.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by no1madman(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
No Hausa/ fulani pls. . .
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Jossy1020: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
I see new Nigeria and new brand that the whole world will celebrate us by the year 2025 through candidate number 6 in person of Fela DUROTOYE
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by saintkeppy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
I wish they'll allow Donald Duke, i'm so sure he'll try his best to re-arrange/fix every Sector with swagz in this country.
A very modern leader with Top-Notch innovations in delivering people-oriented programs as obtainable in some developed countries.

His Legacies he left behind as the Youngest Governor of The Peoples' Paradise state of Cross River between '99-2007 speaks volume.

In my opinion, If picked as a running mate to a good/young Northerner who shares same ideas&vision as him inorder to move this Country forward will be nice..

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Ajgal10(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
#team Dankwambo
#Team Fela Durotoye
#Team Donald Duke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by ycat: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tunde Bakare is more like it.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by winfy11(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Incomplete list my name is not included, re-write it now or I sue u for contempt.lol
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by pennywys(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sule Lamido sure past, he the right man we want in the centre of Nigerian affairs not those quack faces there
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by revret: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dankwanbo should pick Fela as his running mate but for God sake not in PDP. We haf tire for them too like APC. Nigeria will be a better place. Donald Duke can get a very powerful political appointment. Presidency or VP isn't zoned to him and he knows. We can't coman alter the whole game and have PMB return back again. We are tired.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by DozieInc(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Donald Duke wink
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by VeriteMFBank: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
#loans #LPOFinancing #financingbusiness #bankloans
Local Purchase Order (LPO) Financing
LPO Financing allows businesses that have obtained purchase orders/letter of Award to deliver goods and services or carry out contractual works.

LPO Financing is designed for contractors and vendors of reputable organizations to obtain capital required to execute work orders and local purchase orders from these respective companies. This product offering ensures continuity of operation as immediate working capital needs are met.

Now Let's Talk Business
Don't let that Business Opportunity Pass You Again

Contact Leonald: 08118905845

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by impeccable0(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don't think any of these people can defeat buhari comes 2019. No competent candidate at all....... All in buhari class!

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by abbey72(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
I will prefer duke anyway. At let give him a trial.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by cheta02(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Absolutely nobody . BUHARI wins again !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by kokomaster3d: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
i will vote for the anointed candidate - Donald Duke
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by solid3(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
I can only see Donald Duke.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by 8stargeneral: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
None of them merit it.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by VagileVictor(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
In my opinion, Donald Duke ably supported by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu will bring about the clamored change in Nigeria.

However, let the power of the people prevail.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Clowns!
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
I laugh at such wishful thinking because all are political dwarfs to PMB; presently non has the required national following to pose any threat to Buhari and with only less than 18 months to the elections, they simply have run out of time to successfully sell themselves to Nigerians.
PMB is as good as returned unopposed unless of course he opts not to run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Handsomecole(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please OP let them be candidates 1st before you talk about being strong. Buhari is a President, Candidate and very very strong.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Benekruku(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Remove Atiku from the least!

Na hin loot we won chop!

Himself suppose know na! He just wants to shed a little loot

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by VULCAN(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
So if Buhari sleeps and doesn't wake up we will swear in his corpse.

Nonsense!

yarimo:
Kikikiki grin grin if this are the candidates , I am just waiting for 29.may 2019 when president BUHARI will be sworn in as president again. grin grin sir congratulations to you in advance tongue
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Evince(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don spoil finish.

U wey dey association of spoilt children nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.