Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (14760 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Omudia11: 4:46am On Feb 05, 2018
Pls which one did your Mohammed prophesy?
tartar9:
Lol
iron is rome,bronze is contonu ni grin
Are these nonsense what you call "prophecy"
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by samzzycash(m): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2018
JimloveTM:

John 1 vs 1 and John 1 vs 14
"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word WAS GOD. The same word became flesh and dwelt among men."
This verse is referring clearly to Jesus. If the Word was God, then Jesus is a God. Yes there's the father, son and Holy Spirit, and they are in trinity. This means they are God. JW doesn't agree Jesus is God the son.
lol. As much as I know the verse doesn't include the same word became flesh and dwell among men you said so.. Just take a look at your explanation you said some people's doctrine is man made just how does the Scriptures mean Jesus is God.. This one was in the begin "with" God. The Bible describes Jesus as the first born of all other creation the first that God Created Hence he was called God's son.. None of the Scriptures you have quoted confirm your assertion. Nawa for your peoples understanding..
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by samzzycash(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2018
JimloveTM:

John 1 vs 1 and John 1 vs 14
"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word WAS GOD. The same word became flesh and dwelt among men."
This verse is referring clearly to Jesus. If the Word was God, then Jesus is a God. Yes there's the father, son and Holy Spirit, and they are in trinity. This means they are God. JW doesn't agree Jesus is God the son.
you keep on quoting Scriptures that does not confirm your belief in any way.. You even added what I want to hear that God is trinity that John 1:1 prove that abi.. How is the holy spirit a person?
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2018
samzzycash:
you keep on quoting Scriptures that does not confirm your belief in any way.. You even added what I want to hear that God is trinity that John 1:1 prove that abi.. How is the holy spirit a person?

Holy Spirit is a personality.

John 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Did you notice the word HE? and SPEAK?

The Bible says, Greater is HE that is in you, than he that is the world.

Who is the He? Jesus told us that he will send a comforter that will live in us.

Later, he said..if anyone obey my words,

WE WILL COME TO HIM AND LIVE IM HIM.

Did you notice the word WE?
This supports the statement Come LET US make man in OUR image.

Previously, it was HE.

When the holy Spirit comes to dwell in us,

He brings with him God the Father, and God the Son.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by godisgood200: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nostradamus:
oga your thread is a big joke
Why because it's not about native doctors and demons? If it's ca joke, why not move pass jokes or are you a kid?

I'm just not up to it right now, i wld have given you solid prophecies of great Nations YHWH priphesied will fall and how they fell till today.

But, i know demons hate to know that what YHWH says comes to pass. My dear, demons and those who allow them to be used, will also end in hellfire. Repent now.

1 Like

Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
joinnow:
The 7 world powers
Egypt and
Assyrian gone before Nebuchadnezzar dream.
Babylon
Medo-pesia
Greece
Roman
AngloAmerica will be the last.
You conveniently skipped the British Empire, hmm.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by JimloveTM(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
samzzycash:
lol. As much as I know the verse doesn't include the same word became flesh and dwell among men you said so.. Just take a look at your explanation you said some people's doctrine is man made just how does the Scriptures mean Jesus is God.. This one was in the begin "with" God. The Bible describes Jesus as the first born of all other creation the first that God Created Hence he was called God's son.. None of the Scriptures you have quoted confirm your assertion. Nawa for your peoples understanding..

I wont waste my time with people whose Bible has been edited. Pick a KJV bible. John 1 vs 14 said and the word became flesh. If its not in your bible, I rest my case
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Nostradamus: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2018
godisgood200:

Why because it's not about native doctors and demons? If it's ca joke, why not move pass jokes or are you a kid?

I'm just not up to it right now, i wld have given you solid prophecies of great Nations YHWH priphesied will fall and how they fell till today.

But, i know demons hate to know that what YHWH says comes to pass. My dear, demons and those who allow them to be used, will also end in hellfire. Repent now.
is there any verified source that those prophecies actually came true(apart from the same bible that made the prophecies)?
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by joinnow: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You conveniently skipped the British Empire, hmm.
Sorry to disappoint u.
Its the Anglo
You see with America
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
joinnow:

Sorry to disappoint u.
Its the Anglo
You see with America
Lmao
How would you even classify them as the same when they're from different eras? One was a world power by conquest and the other by economic, scientific, militaristic etc advancement without directly ruling any land but theirs. America was even made up of 13 colonies ruled by the British and they've fought two wars against each other. The 'Anglo' should be referring to the fact that its an English speaking area. They're just way too different. . . .And now you're saying they're one and the same? Be providing twisted history just to fit your narrative.

It would've even been better if you mentioned the 'Greco-Roman' era as one because they're much more similar. But of course that doesn't fit in with your fairytale.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by joinnow: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Lmao
How would you even classify them as the same when they're from different eras? One was a world power by conquest and the other by economic, scientific, militaristic etc advancement without directly ruling any land but theirs. America was even made up of 13 colonies ruled by the British and they've fought two wars against each other. The 'Anglo' should be referring to the fact that its an English speaking area. They're just way too different. . . .And now you're saying they're one and the same? Be providing twisted history just to fit your narrative.

It would've even been better if you mentioned the 'Greco-Roman' era as one because they're much more similar. But of course that doesn't fit in with your fairytale.
When I am ready will revisit you
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by godisgood200: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Nostradamus:
is there any verified source that those prophecies actually came true(apart from the same bible that made the prophecies)?
Yes. Except you'd deny historical sources like Encycholpeadia Britianica. Wen i have the time, i will give them to you.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Another Prophecy from Isaiah,

Behold, a Virgin shall concieve and bring forth a son, his name shall be called..Immanuel in Hebrew and Emmanuel in English,

Meaning, God is with us.

600 years after,

The King of Kings came in the flesh.

He came to dwell with us, God came to dwell with us.

Pls for those who are asking about the fulfilment of the Prophecy about world kingdoms,

Don't be lazy. Read historical accounts by notable historians.

I have done that, but The scriptures is the greatest source of history.

The bar and the bench uses it's Law as foundation for all other laws.

Principle of fair hearing..Eve was asked to defend herself and Adam.

The Accused, which is the devil, was not allowed to speak. (He was already condemned when he started a war in heaven)

A Supreme court case in Nigeria referred to the book of Genesis, the trial of the devil and man, in one of it's trial.

Lawyers can testify.

If you know the Dept of this word,

You won't doubt it.!!!
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Whysoserious: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2018
They have come again with Jesus is God theory. How many times must you be told Jesus is not God.
A. Is it because of his miraculous birth?
Jesus,John and the children of Abraham.
When we speak of miraculous birth to make a character God, then the noble people mentioned in bold all fall in the same category and should be Gods...by Christian belief.
We all know -biologically- how menopause works. You get to a certain stage and it just is impossible to reproduce offsprings. So, for Abraham(pbuh) to have fathered children at his old age is a miracle. Same goes for Zechariah and Elizabeth to have John at an old age. These are miracles. They aren't expected to be able to have children but God made a miracle out of them. Mary (pbuh) was a virgin who was also expected not to have a man. Infact, if such a thing was to happen in modern day, we wouldn't believe because we'd just have a concensus that such a lady was only pretending to be a virgin so there isn't much proof to this being a miracle. It isn't as clear as old people having children at old ages. So even the Christian argument to state that Mary was a virgin and that Jesus was of a miraculous birth is quite weak.
In the Quran however, the process of vindicating Mary was explicitly stated. The people were surprised, astonished as to how a lady who claimed to be a virgin could conceived and she only directed them to ask Jesus(pbuh) of how he came to be. So as far as Jesus is concerned, the Muslims have a concrete evidence of Jesus being of marvelous birth; the angel giving the glad tidings to Mary,Jesus(pbuh) spoke as a baby to vindicate his mother of all suspicions. The Christians however just have the account of the angel coming and Mary's word of Jesus(pbuh) being a command from God. You think the jews with their strict religious rule just let her be just because she said the child was from God? That isn't the point of discourse, the point is, Christians consider Jesus(pbuh) to be God just because of his miraculous birth, how about John, Isaac and Ishmael??. Are their births not miraculous?? So why is Jesus God and John and the others aren't?. Okay, why don't you worship Melchesedek or whats his name??. That high priest who was described to "have no family, no beginning nor end"?. Adam should be more of a God than Jesus as he is different from us and never stayed in the womb.

In many places in the Gospel, Jesus(pbuh) keeps redirecting you to God as the only God but yet you people ask him to keep quiet and accept the title for himself. What is wrong with you people??. Anything created can not be God. Anything that is created can be undone...can God undo himself?. Will a jealous God create another God??. In fact, did Jesus unequivocally state that "I am your God worthy of your worship"??. You are on your own when he denies you in the end ooo. And about prophecies.... you keep talking about Daniel. How about the prophecy Jesus gave?? About the sign of Jonah?? Matthew 12 : 38 - 45. Was this prophecy from Jesus himself fulfilled. If you claim ALL prophecies has been fulfilled, then you must admit that Deuteronomy 18:18 has been fulfilled and you are not following the said prophet. Do you still maintain all prophecies have been fulfilled??.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
1. Thomas said.... My Lord and my God and worship him

Jesus did not correct him.

The Son of a God is a God.

I am a god.

2. Philip asked Jesus to show him God the father.... He wanted to see God....

Jesus rebuked him and said... Phillip, I have been with you since and you are still asking me to show you the father?

If you have seen me you have seen the father...

There is God the Father

God the son and God the Holy Spirit.

They are one.... Just like Husband and wife are One..

The fact that you don't understand this concept does not mean it is not true..
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
The said prophet is FROM AMONG YOU....

Is Mohammed an Israelite?
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Whysoserious: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
First, we have to clear the "which version of the bible to use" criterion. King James which is undoubtedly the most recognized says "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." If God was talking about Israelite, he would not use brethren, rather it would been among thyself. A brother to Israel is the Arab because Ishmael is the line of Arab while Isaac is of Israel. So a prophet among their brethren is a prophet from Arab.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Whysoserious:
First, we have to clear the "which version of the bible to use" criterion. King James which is undoubtedly the most recognized says "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." If God was talking about Israelite, he would not use brethren, rather it would been among thyself. A brother to Israel is the Arab because Ishmael is the line of Arab while Isaac is of Israel. So a prophet among their brethren is a prophet from Arab.

Okay.... From among their brethren LIKE UNTO YOU.

LIKE UNTO MOSES, AN ISRAELITE...

I believe this has settled the case here?

Yes. It has.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Whysoserious: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Plus, that story of the Thomas incident could very well be interpolated. It occurs twice in the bible. There is a narration in John...and another in Luke. Let us view them.

Luke 24:36-49
Here Jesus appears to All.All of them and no one was absent.

John 20:24-31
However here, Jesus appears but Thomas was "missing". So here we come to understand that Jesus (allegedly) appeared to his disciples once and then ascension. So, I ask you, sir, which of the account should we take to be credible?. One of these accounts have to be false. Because from the incident that occurred only once, these two records give two different accounts. So, either John or Luke has not been truthful and yet you will claim "the bible is a word of God inspired by the holy spirit". Fine, so who is lying and who is not

cry cry cry cry

Regardless of what you choose, you must accept this is a huge problem. So either the whole doubting Thomas story was just fabricated to make the Crucifixion more believable or the writers are confused. So, we can not use the doubting Thomas as an argument for Jesus is God.

I and my father are one... John 10: 30 and this is a big problem too. Jesus was of very high intelligent and sometimes he gets quite angry with the dumbness of his disciple. Here, in the context, he is telling them that, after all this time I am trying to show you the way to God and you still don't get it. I and my father are one (in purpose). You want to see God, follow me. Obey me and I am the way to God. My teachings will give you life. But they wanted to take every word he says literally. We do you think he never said "I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob"?? Wouldn't that have sounded more like Yahweh??. He used careful and ambiguous analogy to depict his closeness to God yet you Christians still don't get it. We understand his disappointment when he said "My flock perish because they lack wisdom". That was the problem he had with his people. They do not understand his word. No matter how hard he tried.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Whysoserious:
Plus, that story of the Thomas incident could very well be interpolated. It occurs twice in the bible. There is a narration in John...and another in Luke. Let us view them.

Luke 24:36-49
Here Jesus appears to All.All of them and no one was absent.

John 20:24-31
However here, Jesus appears but Thomas was "missing". So here we come to understand that Jesus (allegedly) appeared to his disciples once and then ascension. So, I ask you, sir, which of the account should we take to be credible?. One of these accounts have to be false. Because from the incident that occurred only once, these two records give two different accounts. So, either John or Luke has not been truthful and yet you will claim "the bible is a word of God inspired by the holy spirit". Fine, so who is lying and who is not

cry cry cry cry

Regardless of what you choose, you must accept this is a huge problem. So either the whole doubting Thomas story was just fabricated to make the Crucifixion more believable or the writers are confused. So, we can not use the doubting Thomas as an argument for Jesus is God.

I and my father are one... John 10: 30 and this is a big problem too. Jesus was of very high intelligent and sometimes he gets quite angry with the dumbness of his disciple. Here, in the context, he is telling them that, after all this time I am trying to show you the way to God and you still don't get it. I and my father are one (in purpose). You want to see God, follow me. Obey me and I am the way to God. My teachings will give you life. But they wanted to take every word he says literally. We do you think he never said "I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob"?? Wouldn't that have sounded more like Yahweh??. He used careful and ambiguous analogy to depict his closeness to God yet you Christians still don't get it. We understand his disappointment when he said "My flock perish because they lack wisdom". That was the problem he had with his people. They do not understand his word. No matter how hard he tried.

Read verse 39 of the same book of look you quoted

Jesus showed his hands and feet to the disciples there.

In the book of John, Jesus showed his hands and feet to the disciples because of the unbelieve of Thomas who was there at the time

Isn't it possible that that was the record that Luke was reporting in verse 39?

Let me show you something you don't understand...

The whole book of Mathew, mark Luke and John talk about Jesus's death and ressurection...THAT IS A COMMON THEME TO THEM ALL...

and yet, You don't believe it.

You asked about credibility... This is credibility:

Different people reported an account.... They are not supposed to report exactly the same thing...

Mathew and John were the only "eye witness"

Luke and Mark wrote from a third person account....

But they are undivided in his purpose, death, ressurection and ascension..

. Why don't you believe this? You don't have any excuse my brother

Jesus said whoever does not believe him IS CONDEMNED ALREADY...

Don't tell me that you believe in him... If you do, get baptized and follow him.

Jesus said... Anyone who believes and IS BAPTIZED.. will be saved..

Let's leave that...

Do you know how the new testament written?

The disciples felt that Christ delayed his coming and different doctrines were coming up...

John in particular wrote to a church.... to prevent heresies and false doctrine...

You asked me which of the accounts you should take?

Take the central theme...OF JESUS BEING THE SON OF GOD WHO DIED FOR YOUR SINS.

ALL THE ACCOUNTS POINT TO THIS. All the accounts gave evidences in their own way....

Lastly, you read the Bible a lot...

Let me show you the danger of what you do.... You mentioned it in your reply..

The children of Israel disobeyed God despite all he did for them...

Despite all the miracles of Jesus, they neglected his teachings and plot against him...

God in return, having warned them of their actions, blinded their minds....

That in seeing they don't see, they don't understand either...

Then JESUS STARTED PREACHING IN PARABLES..

He told the disciples that since they don't want to hear, he will help them to hear but not to understand...

You prayed that God should show us the way to worship him...

Jesus is the way... I don't need that prayer.

I pray that you won't turn a blind eye to the truth until God will decide to reciprocate by

BLINDING YOUR MIND AND YOUR EYES FROM SEEING AND UNDERSTANDING THE TRUTH.

IF you get to that point, you are doomed my brother..........

BECAUSE NO PREACHER CAN MAKE YOU SEE.

Pls don't turn a blind eye to the truth.... Before it is too late.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Whysoserious: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Well then, let me blow your mind. Since you said we should take the general theme, you might want to read the following verses.

Jeremiah 8:7 (False scribes and the scriptures)
Hebrew 6:1 (Leaving the principles of Christ)
Galatians 6:11(Paul writes the letter to the church).

Then, speaking of dying for Jesus, let me tell you, we believe in Jesus as a prophet sent to HIS people. Although we believe in Jesus, we were told that although we might make use of his teachings, he was only sent to HIS people. I see Nigerian Christians trying to kill themselves over Jesus when clearly the man would most likely deny them come the end of days.

Matthew 1:21
Luke 6:12
Matthew 10: 5-6
Acts 13:23
Matthew 19:28
Matthew 15:22-24

All these verses point to Jesus clearly clearly CLEARLY stating that he was sent to ONLY...ONLY...ONLY...ONLY...ONLY... the lost sheep of Israel. How Nigerians are Israelite is something that baffles me. You say you believe in Jesus yeah?, so please tell me, which of Jesus' teachings does a mainstream Christian use today??. You know majority of you all do the very OPPOSITE of what Jesus basically thought. Mark 10:17-31 talks of the rich man who came to Jesus. Now, Jesus asked him to sell his possessions and follow him, what happened, he turned away.
Today however, pastors who should be the epitome of Christ life, are amongst the richest people on earth. They own private jets and huge industries. So I ask, what part of Jesus are you emulating exactly. Although Jesus himself knows people like your pastors because he once warned his people to "do what the Jews leaders preach but don't do what they do because they do not do what thy preach". Look, you guys just face the part of the bible that speaks of prosperity. Jesus never said he was dying so you guys could amass so much wealth. he preached the EXACT OPPOSITE. Don't amass wealth in this world as they will only become food for termites. Jesus had so much to say but your doctrines have turned it all around. This isn't the worship of Jesus. Jesus believed in the one good God in heaven. Son of God is mentioned 81x while son of God hardly was used 15x yet you would neglect the son of man and just say he is son of God.

Back to the prophecy of the prophet in Deuteronomy 18:18, please I beg you to tell me who that prophet was and then I would go into Isaiah to complete the rest of the prophecy for you. Who is the prophet being spoken of to Moses.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
1. Before Jesus, God refer to the children of Israel as THE FIRSTBORN SON.....

THAT MEANS THERE ARE OTHER CHILDREN.....

John the Baptist refer to Jesus as the lamb of God WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD.....

Jesus gave the apostles. Go yea into the WORLD AND PREACH THE GOSPEL....

Jesus was sent to PREACH TO HIS OWN....

However, he came to DIE FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD...

He commissioned his disciples to do that..

The angel of the Lord told Peter to PREACH TO CORNELIUS A GENTLE....

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN THE SON IS CONDEMNED ALREADY....

ANYONE.....

2. " I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
(Deuteronomy 18: 18)

I will..... That was Yahweh speaking... Is your God Yahweh?

From among your brethren.... LIKE UNTO THEE... like unto Moses, just like Moses, AN ISRAELITE...

IS MOHAMMED an Israelite?

My brother, You are discussing with a child of God and a Bible scholar. ...

I am not a Christian of NA SO MY PASTOR TALK AM.

I have experienced Jesus on a personal level. I have seen him .

My personal experiences alone are enough to tell me who Jesus is...

I do whatever the Holy Spirit says... I am not there yet... But I will be by his grace.

I can't speak for anyone who do prosperity preaching...
I don't know who a man of God is...

It's only God who knows who his men are.

I am waiting for your quote from Isaiah...
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Whysoserious: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
You have seen Jesus eh I rest my case then. To each his own... Invitation to Islam reached you. God is my witness....as well as the 2 angels accustomed to me. Peace my brother.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Whysoserious:
You have seen Jesus eh I rest my case then. To each his own... Invitation to Islam reached you. God is my witness....as well as the 2 angels accustomed to me. Peace my brother.

Lol.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Whysoserious:

Peace to you too from the Prince of Peace .
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Amujale(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
There are no real predictions in Abrahamic religious text.

The authors of Abrahamic text already knew of the information they were pretending to predict.

For instance, when the authors of Abrahamic religious text wrote that Jerusalem will be surrounded and leveled to the ground, that had already happened before they chose to add that story.

The only difference is that it wasnt called Jerusalem at the time, and their were no people known as Jews back then, there was the militaristic Masionic movements and various other groups of Palestinian movements that were opposed to Roman rule.

The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuituve.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Amujale(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
ifyboy60:

recorded history from the time of the Babylonians, Greeks and romans have proven the bible to be right over and over again including discoveries made by archaeologists.

Not true.

The Christian bible is not a history textbook, rather its a badly written bibliograpghy; a compilation of philosophies and typologies from all across the globe, the contents of which have been repackaged, plagiarised, copied, sexed-up or simply outrightly fabricated.

There isnt one story inside the Christian bible that can claim to be real.

Furthermore, according to Greek and Roman history, the Christian bible is fake.

The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. by Amujale(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
The Christian bible isnt a history textbook.

They Came Before Columbus: The African presence in Ancient America authored by Dr Ivan Sertima is a history textbook.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes / How To Decode A Person Possessed With Marine Spirit. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.