Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) (495 Views)

UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts / Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked / Four Ways Vioedu Can Help You Create A Better Student Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by promisedeco(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Good morning honourable people of Nairaland.
I've been having some issues about the right time to study and keeping up to my extracurricular activities ( like learning Programming on my own). It hasn't been easy. I know I'm not dumb( far from it) but I'm not seeing myself at the level I imagine myself to be.
So pls, What are your (study) habits that make/made you better in terms of Academics , career etc.
Re: What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by Samusu(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
By knowing when to get serious
Re: What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by Donald3d(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Funny enough , I am also a programmer too grin, in school then I was learning so many things at the same time , plus school including 3D animation .

But I found a way , of course with God's help too

1.Stay away from parties

2.Understand your body ,if you cant read at night sleep and read in the day time .

3.Understand your brain , for example I can read two weeks to exam and still get an A , but I go dey play up and down with people from first week till 2-4 weeks to exam.But A go still show .Understand how fast you assimilate and time yourself .

4.Don't joke with sleep , make sure you always get enough , especially the night before exams
5.Leave gehs alone

6.Eat well , as much as you can

7.Make money , it would help with number 6 above , I dey chop like king , I used to do assignments for people , projects,run errands,graphics design,3d renderings,websites etc.But hunger first wire me before I get the inspiration grin .Being hungry can disrupt somebody's destiny .When you are filled up , its easier to focus.

8.Use your time wisely

9. Always attend classes , buy anything lecturer tells you to buy , dont miss any test or assignment .

If I remember another one , I go add am .

2 Likes

Re: What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by promisedeco(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2018
nice one
Re: What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by MYSELF2018: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fall in Love with your book and treat your reading habit as the only Love of your life.

(1) (Reply)

Best QA Testing Online Training Course With Real Time Projects / Cowbell Increases Prize Money For Cowbellpedoa / Jamb Gives Reasons For Delay In Release Of Some Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.