Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,225 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Manase Of Military Check Points In Abia....my Experience! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Manase Of Military Check Points In Abia....my Experience! (419 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of Military Officer Riding Motorcycle Against Traffic / Get N2.5m Reward For Identifying Killers Of Military Men In Abia — Ikpeazu / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Manase Of Military Check Points In Abia....my Experience! by MyX1: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2018
THE MENACE OF MILITARY CHECK POINTS IN ABIA....MY EXPERIENCE!

The military post scattered in every nook and cranny of Abia is becoming a huge nuisance.

They are having a field day extorting money from commuters and transporters alike -appplying corporal punishment if they decline to pay..I encountered them lately at Obikabia junction while on a water borehole drilling assingnment.
The vehicle I was travelling with contained only drilling accesorries yet they contravened it for want of settlement.
A rough looking boy detailed to collect money from motorist pulled some pipes out of our vehicle and kept it at the military post.
I alighted from the vehicle,went straight to the khaki boys.
Their outlook very was unfriendly and they spoke with Fulani accent.
Upon asking why such treatment should be meted out to us, they said they are doing their work and nobody can question them.

Then I said that their activities can be checked by the chief security officer of the state or Governor Ikpeazu, they shouted -we are not answerable to any governor we take orders from Federal govrnment.

Finally ,our materials were released with a stern warning to always pay at military points to avoid seizure of my wares.

Now ,this is happening in this era with the loud hue and cry of democracy and the change mantra.

I am hereby calling on the Chief of Army Staff Tukur Buratai to please have a closer look at the Activities of some of his men in Abia State.

Re: The Manase Of Military Check Points In Abia....my Experience! by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2018
Manase ko
Ephraim ni

1 Like

Re: The Manase Of Military Check Points In Abia....my Experience! by bigcee(m): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2018
cummando:
Manase ko Ephraim ni
Lwkmd grin
Re: The Manase Of Military Check Points In Abia....my Experience! by sirgalahad26(m): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2018
OP, u must be high on expired coldine/cannabis solution! cos ion know where 'manase' and menace relate!
Re: The Manase Of Military Check Points In Abia....my Experience! by tunjiajayi: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Yanmiri dullard

(1) (Reply)

Airpeace Flight Burgled At Lagos Airport / Chaos As Trigger-happy Policeman Kills Taxi Driver In Port-harcourt / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Again In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.