Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tackle Herdsmen Or Be Prepared To Lose 2019 Elections- Hon Osajie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tackle Herdsmen Or Be Prepared To Lose 2019 Elections- Hon Osajie (407 Views)

Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / Benue Killings: Youths Raise Militia Group To Tackle Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tackle Herdsmen Or Be Prepared To Lose 2019 Elections- Hon Osajie by PapaBaby: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2018
Hon. Samson Osagie, a former Minority whip of the House of Representatives, has advised the All Progressives Congress (APC) to tackle the hedsmen attack across the country.

The Edo-born politician said ongoing killings may cause defeat of the party in 2019.

Osagie, currently the Executive Director, Marketing, and Business Development NigComSat, also reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s statement on President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Government must ensure that we reverse the kind of killings that Nigerians have witnessed. It is a possibility that if not well handled can cause electoral misfortune.

“And I think the handlers of this administration and of course the administrators of our party are quite conversant with this and I expect and hope that things are being done to correct those impressions. It is a very sad situation for our people”, he told Vanguard.

On Obsanjo, Osagie said: “One gratifying aspect of that letter is that it praised the current President in two major areas, security and fighting corruption. I believe that you cannot write off this administration totally as having failed, even though the challenges before this country are quite enormous.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/02/may-cause-misfortune-apc-2019-ex-rep-osagie/
Re: Tackle Herdsmen Or Be Prepared To Lose 2019 Elections- Hon Osajie by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Tackle Herdsmen Or Be Prepared To Lose 2019 Elections- Hon Osajie by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Good observation.

Meanwhile, the people behind the killings are people who want power at all cost. Thank God Pa OBJ don break their back bone and I can assure anyone that the killings by the terrorist fulani's will stop henceforth.

Thank you Pa OBJ for floating a new party to scatter scatter the satanic umbrella party.
Re: Tackle Herdsmen Or Be Prepared To Lose 2019 Elections- Hon Osajie by georjay(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2018
okay
Re: Tackle Herdsmen Or Be Prepared To Lose 2019 Elections- Hon Osajie by nerodenero: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Boko Haram was used to campaign against Jonathan and he landed safely at Otuoke. Fulani Herdsmen's menace should also be used to exit Buhari to Daura. Equation balanced but the thought of Atiku as replacement gives me nightmare. Any president that doesn't perform should be sent packing after first term. We shall continue like this until we get it right. Waiting on the Coalition.

I just remembered Vision 2020 and why cant we just stop failing? These visions can't be achieved even in the next 20 years (being considerate)with the way the Country is structured. See the vision below
“By 2020 Nigeria will be one of the 20 largest economies in the world, able to consolidate its leadership role in Africa and establish itself as a significant player in the global economic and political arena.”

(1) (Reply)

Pmb Speaks On Lopsided Appointment / Wanted! Millionaire Snake Of Makurdi Jamb Office / EXCLUSIVE: JAMB Officials Blames Boko Haram And Poverty For Missing Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.