Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

If You Read Supa Strikaz You Can Relate To This... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Read Supa Strikaz You Can Relate To This... (341 Views)

WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Read Supa Strikaz You Can Relate To This... by oyesot: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
“Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.”

Before now, you think about blogs, Twitter, Facebook and viral YouTube videos when you hear “content marketing”.

This is not so because content marketing is all about storytelling – and humans have told stories for as long as they could speak. That is why our attention will always go to those who tell great stories.

Content marketing is used by leading brands. Why? Because it works!
Yes it works! I remember they used to sell one great comic series at Texaco filling stations and Mr Biggs long ago. Each time I get fuel at the gas station, I pick up the latest edition of Supa strikaz, and friends come around to borrow. Seventeen years later, I remember the brand.

Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.

In other words, it’s the marketing of a business or brand through the sharing of educational, entertaining, or insightful information that will ultimately help readers improve their lives.

Regardless of what type of marketing tactics you use – Marketing is impossible without great content.

Readers/Potential customers do not give a damn about your business, they are more concerned about their wants/needs and how to meet them. You will be doing your business a lot of favour when you focus on educating them how you can meet those wants/needs.

The purpose of content marketing is to attract and retain customers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behavior. It is an ongoing process that is best integrated into your overall marketing strategy, and it focuses on owning media, not renting it.

The following are means for sharing knowledge, advice, or entertainment in a consumable format:

1. Infographics
2. Cartoons
3. Blog articles
4. Videos
5. Podcasts
6. Social media marketing
7. Emails
8. Webinars
9. Quizzes
10.Assessments
11.Apps

Using content at every stage of the buying cycle has a way of involving your customers and positions your brand to succeed in the long term. I need amazing contents. See more: http://www.shared-insights.com/content-present-future-marketing/

(1) (Reply)

Only Great Entrepreneurs Know This 5 Secrets / A Brother In Need Of Advice / All This White Business Man Should Stop Mocking Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.