Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,411 members, 7,901,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Kissed A Man And Got Diseased, When I Found Out, I Ran Away – Lady Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kissed A Man And Got Diseased, When I Found Out, I Ran Away – Lady Narrates (621 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kissed A Man And Got Diseased, When I Found Out, I Ran Away – Lady Narrates by Webvibez: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2018

Her story..
Sometime ago, i posted a story about kissing someone i just started dating and when i got home, i had sores all over my gum. I didn’t think it was something serious, since the first sore went away after 2 days.
People auggested i had herpes, so i had to run to the hospital the next day..Doctor ran a check on me and thankfully, it wasn’t herpes but oral thrush.
i visited le boo (now EX) with the intention of discussing what i noticed with him, and to know what he actually eats that causes me to have those sores.
On my way to his house, i perceived a very awful smell at just outside the gate, i felt it’s normal refuge smell, so i didn’t take it to mean anything.
Few minutes after i visited, his friend also came visiting, and we were all just in the parlor gisting, before NEPA took the light.. Le boo went to turn on the gen and his friend went with him, i also decided to go to the kitchen to find something to drink, that was when i heard their discussion.
My people, it turned out Le boo was telling his friend that the last excreta (shit) they brought was smelling very terribly, he said he just managed to use little amount to eat bread and then threw the remaining in the neighbors trash, his friend was laughing and then told him to just tell the guys that bring it not to bring the one that smells too much.

I fainted and woke up, i couldn’t believe my ears, what??
He was into yahoo plus?? I don’t understand, i know where he works and besides, i wasn’t even dating him for money, i was devastated. It didn’t make sense, why would he involve in such??

Anyway, i quickly ran back to the parlor, sat down and pretended not to hear anything. As soon as he came out, i just told him i needed to go, he was surprised because i only just got there, but i gave one excuse and he let me go, with promise i was to see him the next day. He saw me off to the car and i drove off, that’s the last time i’d ever see him again, thank God her doesn’t know my house. God forbid bad thing.
But you see ehh.. Before i date anybody again; he has to do HIV test, mouth swab, mental check and spiritual check. I’m done with relationships for now.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/i-kissed-man-and-got-diseased-when-i.html

cc: lalastclala
Re: I Kissed A Man And Got Diseased, When I Found Out, I Ran Away – Lady Narrates by Sarang(f): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nah so
Re: I Kissed A Man And Got Diseased, When I Found Out, I Ran Away – Lady Narrates by tuzeriouz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Imagine he kissed ur pussy? It wud av turned out to be vaginal thrush.
Re: I Kissed A Man And Got Diseased, When I Found Out, I Ran Away – Lady Narrates by Webvibez: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
tuzeriouz:
Imagine he kissed ur pussy? It wud av turned out to be vaginal thrush.
you wicked ooo

(1) (Reply)

Lady Caught Pant Down With Friend's Lover, Speedily Turns And Act As Sex Doll. / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men / I Love You All: This Is What I Ask For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.