Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,564 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (89799 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by johnstar(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
D way dm take dey Bleep all dis smal gals ehn

I juz dey shame for some men wey dey do am oo

I will radar masturbate dan to Bleep underage girl

Dis is so wrong

Make dm put broom for d man prick jor
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
WARRI.......I hail oooooo
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
gloria34:
u won cry abi?

u nor well, i be deltan too if u dont know
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by johnstar(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gkay1:
Delta nor dey ever get good news.

Sense dey ur head so??

Dis news nor better pass skull miners own

Be very careful wit ur speach der

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
To God is like I know the idiot police officer. I cursed the fool, perhaps karma has started dealing with him already.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gkay1:

u nor well, i be deltan too if u dont know
u Dont have to insult me, na question I ask u. U WON CRY?
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by goldenceo1: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
that stupid calabar man when him call himself DPO nor go see this one kill o.. na innocent people him sabi rade and kill.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
johnstar:

Sense dey ur head so??
Dis news nor better pass skull miners own

Be very careful wit ur speach der
him hand dey scratch am to type
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why not allow her grow first na? Charge him for child rape
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by upnefa(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
they did'nt said rape,they were both in the act and am sure it not their first time am also sure d gel was enjoying it

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by winfy11(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
This thing started from the north where you'll see an old man having sex with a minor now e don dey enter other parts of Nigeria. It is high time we stopped this trash, those ppl deserve nothing but a death punishment
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
this one of the reasons is bad to divorce and hoping to marry again
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol look at how they paraded the kid like she is an accomplice, Nigerians and their unrefined attitude
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
What happened to aba made sex doll?
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by zeb04(f): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Women should always leave with their children.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
YOU GO SAY KONGI ABI... GOD PUNISH YOU IF NA TRUE

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Hargbo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
I tot this kain thing happen only in the North

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why show the face of the "abused girl"

It is wrong. The girl is a victim, so young and so tender. Even if it was consensual, it is still a crime because the girl is less than 18 and is immature to make sound judgments regarding whether or not to have sex.

I just hope she will be able to overcome the stigma one day

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Desyner: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
zoba88:
A Nigerian police officer serving with B Division in Warri,Delta State was caught by the good people of Okere Urhobo community having sex with his stepdaughter today.He was paraded alongside the girl by youths
See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/police-officer-caught-having-sx-with.html?m=1
Choi, i recognize that officer, used to be with B-division in Estate around 2013. Very soon na Oga Dara own we go see.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thank God he is not a northern Muslim otherwise the usual in-house bigots would be insulting both his region and religion; now that this one is one of their own, they are only restricting their condemnation to the person and his crime.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ye
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by crookes(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
ayokenny37:
do u know the meaning of step daughter?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
cummando:
Your own pikin?
As in pikin wey you born?
As in .....

Konji is no excuse
If e hold you open phone type in correct mojo site
Use Vaseline
If no Vaseline use groundnut oil
If no groundnut oil use premier cool....that one even get menthol
If no premier cool use klin
If no klin use hand like that

did you just type this
Just stay away from the kids... The pain goes a long way. This is for the pervs reading this. Ahn Ahn.

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
what is d essence of parading them? is the girl up to 18? is she being raped? if not,then its a family affair
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
gloria34:
u Dont have to insult me, na question I ask u. U WON CRY?

no
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
dat poor girl should hav bin out of d picture
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
ayokenny37:
do u know the meaning of step daughter?

help us tell Am abeg
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by quinSonia(f): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
wat a pity
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
upnefa:
they did'nt said rape,they were both in the act and am sure it not their first time am also sure d gel was enjoying it

Are you ok?
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Ironi: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigerians are fcked up, creeps
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
things like this aren't uncommon in other climes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.