Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) (737 Views)

Please Help Me Check Out This Sketch Of 4 Bedroom Duplex / Review And Critic My Sketch Restaurant Building Plan / My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) by warriiboguy: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pls I came across a small duplex (pic) below.
I wish to build something like that but don't know how to go about it.
I wish mine to a 4 bedroom duplex.
Ground floor will b sitting room, kitchen, dining and a guest room with a toilet in it and a car park like in the pic below.
Up floor will b 3 rooms all wit toilets and a very very small parlour wit a sit out porch.
The total size of the building is 25feet square since d available land is half a plot. That 50 by 50.
Pls assist kindly.
Thanks.

Re: Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) by Came4apost(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
If you need plan and elevation together with pm thanks
Re: Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) by podosci(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
If you interested in something better, check out the thread below for not just the views but the approx cost of construction.
https://www.nairaland.com/2915461/3d-views-buildings-harneyproject-team

Re: Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) by adebaxton(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/2817556/start-finish-4bedroom-duplex-opebiikeja#64741751

4bedroom Duplex Built for a Nairalander @ Ikeja,lagos on an half plot.

Re: Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) by adebaxton(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2018
warriiboguy:
Pls I came across a small duplex (pic) below.
I wish to build something like that but don't know how to go about it.
I wish mine to a 4 bedroom duplex.
Ground floor will b sitting room, kitchen, dining and a guest room with a toilet in it and a car park like in the pic below.
Up floor will b 3 rooms all wit toilets and a very very small parlour wit a sit out porch.
The total size of the building is 25feet square since d available land is half a plot. That 50 by 50.
Pls assist kindly.
Thanks.

The attached floor plan tally with your specification.

Smattad Project
Whatsapp/Call ;08058307787
smattad@yahoo.com
Re: Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) by Came4apost(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2018
contact for structural and highway design at affordable prices and fast delivery
Re: Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) by Came4apost(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Also learn how to design reinforced concrete and steel using ORION and MASTER SERIES and also highway design using CIVIL_CAD and also simulation of highway and sturtural Analysis and Design

(1) (Reply)

Exotic Wash Basins / Cedarwood City, Epe, Lagos N900/Plot / Beautiful Estate Behind Shoprite Ajah,spread The Payment More Than 1yr (12.8m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.