Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House (1210 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by mubarakyoung: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Can you wear comdom from home to your girlfriend house in order to stop wasting time wen itssss time?
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
so if u have accident and die on the way on the way, wat will u tell GOD DAT created ur manhood without a nylon? be careful. hell is extremely real. u av been WARNED
mubarakyoung:
Can you wear comdom from home to your girlfriend house in order to stop wasting time wen itssss time?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by Stevengerd(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Naso madness deh start oo

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by ouzo1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ur d*** must be really starving for it to remain hard all the way... grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by divinehand2003(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hahahaha

Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Some people have lost it

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by Bossontop(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Can u jus imagine??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by mubarakyoung: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
so if u have accident and die on the way on the way, wat will u tell GOD DAT created ur manhood without a nylon? be careful. hell is extremely real. u av been WARNED

some hav dont it so dont judge
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by yarimo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please we are in inviting you to come and contest as deputy chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch. From your post You are good for the job. Announcer acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch thank you grin
mubarakyoung:
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by mubarakyoung: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Stevengerd:
Naso madness deh start oo
hahahahahahahaa how can u start madness lyk dis na?
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by seunpas: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
And what she no dey house or she no give you do?

Oboy you need deliverance
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by mubarakyoung: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
yarimo:
Please we are in inviting you to come and contest as deputy chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch. From your post You are good for the job. Announcer acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch thank you grin
nt interested my man
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by banre(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
what manner of fuckery is this??
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by MrCuteking(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
mubarakyoung:
Thunder go fire Buhari grin
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by josh123(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by josh123(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
What!!! I am tired of this planet,i dey go pluto
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by Rockyrascal(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
mumumubarak just asked a question, and needs a decent answer. grin cheesy
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by adegoke93: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nairaland and Silly questions
Re: Can You Wear Comdom From Home To Your Girlfriend House by Cowbuoy: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) / How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane / Share Your Sunday Pic Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.