Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Need Advise On My New Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On My New Relationship. (1162 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by cutebobo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
I just found the love of my life. She is very intelligent and well behaved but ever since we met and have been trying to know each other better, there has always been little misunderstandings between us due to the fact that she is yet to fully believe that I truly love her and not lusting after her.
The point is I have always been the one apologising and not her. I love her and I know she does but there is still doubt issue. She is a student and in fact on top of her class, she is so committed to her academics which is good but at the expanse of giving me the attention I need. I tried to understand all through her exams but now that she is done with them, she is still involve in one thing or the other. What should I do.
Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by Safiaa(f): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
You need to understand that her academics will always be her no1 priority and you can't blame her for that. Never try to compete with her education because you will lose. You can leave her anyday, her education will always be there. If you don't like it, then maybe now is not the right time for your relationship. You can try to work your way around her schedule or let her be. She is in her prime, let her work to achieve her dreams. As long as you guys have some form of contact daily, then things should be fine. I'm sure you're one of those guys who want to be with their gfs at least 3-4times a week. It's not cool.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
intelligent girls are hard to find.Look for money to take care of her before someone else grab her from you.
Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by fayded(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
She ain't interested in you.
Stop giving her too much attention and start talking to other girls and hanging out with em.
If she is feeling you, she'd come bk, if not, then forget her.
She ain't the only intelligent girl in d world or in your vicinity for that matter.
Chances are that your "love" for her is making you hype her. Oga give her space, snub her and live ur life. She'd come bk eventually, but if not, then she ain't yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by Safiaa(f): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
fayded:
Stop giving her too much attention and start talking to other girls and hanging out with em.
She ain't the only intelligent girl in d world or in your vicinity for that matter.
Chances are that your "love" for her is making you hype her. Oga give her space, snub her and live ur life. She'd come bk eventually, but if not, then she ain't yours
That might notbe the case. Some people are genuinely busy, and rarely have time for themselves. I can love you deeply but I may not be with you 24/7 or check up on you constantly. I might just text you once a day. Understand that people are different, and handle relationships differently.
Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by daddycee91(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
my brother, truth be told..she isn't all that into you. don't force it, look for someone whos going to love you just the way you love them.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by Slaye: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Choi. This is serious

Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by fayded(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Safiaa:
That might notbe the case. Some people are genuinely busy, and rarely have time for themselves. I can love you deeply but I may not be with you 24/7 or check up on you constantly. I might just text you once a day. Understand that people are different, and handle relationships differently.
Compare what u said to what he said about her, I doubt she is texting him daily or even once in 2 days.
When someone has feelings for you, you'd know or feel it, and you wouldn't have to come here and try to seek approval or clarification from us.
When u love someone, it doesn't matter how busy u are.. You'd always make out time for them

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by Safiaa(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
fayded:

Compare what u said to what he said about her, I doubt she is texting him daily or even once in 2 days.
When someone has feelings for you, you'd know or feel it, and you wouldn't have to come here and try to seek approval or clarification from us.
When u love someone, it doesn't matter how busy u are.. You'd always make out time for them
Well we can't really assume. But take it how you wish sha
Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by cutebobo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Safiaa:
You need to understand that her academics will always be her no1 priority and you can't blame her for that. Never try to compete with her education because you will lose. You can leave her anyday, her education will always be there. If you don't like it, then maybe now is not the right time for your relationship. You can try to work your way around her schedule or let her be. She is in her prime, let her work to achieve her dreams. As long as you guys have some form of contact daily, then things should be fine. I'm sure you're one of those guys who want to be with their gfs at least 3-4times a week. It's not cool.
Intact 3-4 times a week is small. Is that a crime by the way. she is meant to be my soulmate and as soulmates, it necessary for us to have each other's attentions
Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by mgtow: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
fayded:

Do what this guy said. It's a win-win either way. You literally have nothing to lose. See ehn, when a babe loves you she fit even forget that education ma sef because of you, she could turn against her parents because of you, she would want to do anything for you, because that's what love does to people. Now is the time to find out how she really feels about you. I see no reason why she can't love her boyfriend and still kick ass in her academics. The key is to strike a balance. If she loves you enough she should be able to do this, especially after you make yourself scarce like this dude I've quoted surmised. Now go get your balls back.

Win-Win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
I no wan comment b4, bt dis line strike me "i am always the one apologising". For why??
I just imagine her teln her friends dat "if he can't play by my rules, he should find another grl dat have his time". Have u thought about it b4?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by Safiaa(f): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
cutebobo:
Intact 3-4 times a week is small. Is that a crime by the way. she is meant to be my soulmate and as soulmates, it necessary for us to have each other's attentions
@ fayded. You can see now that he is obsessive.

Please guy, leave this girl alone. She has her life that she needs to focus on, and you are not ready to adjust to her lifestyle.
Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by 1Natty(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Thank God 4 seeing this. Tnx everyone 4 u mature contribution Honestly am into same problem Ur advices r on point n am been helps greatly Tnx guys ;DThank God 4 seeing this. Tnx everyone 4 u mature contribution Honestly am into same problem Ur advices r on point n am been helps greatly Tnx guys
Re: I Need Advise On My New Relationship. by Moses247(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Girls wey like attention well well......no matter how busy ??she go always create time for u if she's into u.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do To A Friend That Is Fond Of Stealing?? / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / Factors That Affect Shape And Size Of Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.