Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Funky Mallam Remarries 3 Years After Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funky Mallam Remarries 3 Years After Divorce (608 Views)

Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Princess Shyngle's Mother Weds Forster, Remarries At Age Of 50 (Photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funky Mallam Remarries 3 Years After Divorce by 8Ebisco: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actor was named by his parent as Saheed Muhammed but the entertainment world christened him Funky Mallam and since then the name has stuck in the lips of many.

The comic actor was formerly married for three years with a child before the marriage got hiccups wich resulted in a divorce.

The GLO ambassador has just found love again as he share fresh wedding photos.

The comic actor who is one of the housemate in the ongoing ‘celebrity house’ just got married again but this time to Aisha Ahmed Bello who hails from Adamawa state but she is based in Abuja.

The Nollywood star has stated that being an actor cost him his first wife because they were not compactible together, but he believes his new wife will be understanding and will cope with him. He said; “the major attraction is that she is nice, understanding and very educated and she appreciates everything that I do.”

Funky Mallam captioned the photos thus;

“No word will or can express my gratitude to you all that made my wedding electrifying and colorful. In fact, let me just say a big thank you and shot up”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/funky-mallam-remarries-3-years-after.html

Re: Funky Mallam Remarries 3 Years After Divorce by PheezyLee(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
congrats dude
Re: Funky Mallam Remarries 3 Years After Divorce by babywhite(f): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
congrats

1 Like

Re: Funky Mallam Remarries 3 Years After Divorce by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
My favourite northern actor.congratulobia.

(1) (Reply)

#BB? / Like Father Like Daughter: Charly Boy And Daughter Dazzles In New Photoshoot / DJ Cuppy And Mother In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.