Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,599 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:08 AM

Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked (46211 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
americanson:
we give up... Lwkmd grin

Give up to God oh
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by freecocoa(f): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Men sha, there's no faithful man again.

Glad I know what I can do, rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by scarface04(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
**Picks mic**

When i say yoruba....you say demon!!!

Yoruba.......

**Drops mic**
Demon!! grin grin
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Big boy good...I love the guys chat...when a big boy chats you would know him....

Toto has been subsidized by this economy...thanks to recession

Women are becoming cheaper
You must be very sick to compare a woman to a commodity.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by MhizzAJ(f): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:
So I decided to read the chat, the flows were quite smooth, the babe was quite eager tho. But na wah oh, the reputation of men has been bastardized beyond the point wey guy even fit carry shoulder up... Na wah oh....

Even at that, it still doesn't matter. No matter how careful an individual can be in the choice of spouse, ask all the questions, dig deep as you can into the persons life, if the grace of God is not there or his involvement, you will find out in the end you made the wrong choice. I have personally experienced it twice, only God knows the heart of man and the end from the beginning. No man can tell another mans heart, only God can.

Whatever anyone does is in the 'hope' that it goes well if he/she excludes God. It more or less a gamble no certainty whatsoever. For someone like me, my OCD will reach crescendo.

You said it all

It is only God that knows the heart of man and the end from the beginning

Some people men and women inclusive are demons in human form...They just end up derailing your destiny and messing up ones lives....

When it comes to relationship especially the ones that will lead to marriage one has to be very careful
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
hmmmm, that's serious o.
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You said it all

Some people men and women inclusive are demons in human form...They just end up derailing your destiny and messing up ones lives....

When it comes to relationship especially the ones that will lead to marriage one has to be very careful

It shall be well with you!!!!!
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by jaxxy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rigel95:
when the banging before marriage is too much, you get tired of the borehole....

Funny thing is d person he wants to bang is even a bigger borehole if i shud borrow dat word. Married men shud see more in their wives to remain faithful...

Im sure the gal told a frnd and the frnd leaked it without her knowledge for money
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by encryptjay(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
wizkidblogger:
yes, because sh got plans. blackmailers flow very well..

Sure?
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by thelegend1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
ThatKING:
The chat was leaked by the girl. Olumide Aderinokun only fell for it. The girl even messaged the guy first and flows very well which is unlike 9ja girls wink cheesy . Probably the nigga didn't want to pay the blackmailer's bill then the chat ended up online. Olumide Aderinokun might have been foolish but never succumb to blackmail... To me that makes him a little bit intelligent grin

Sense in use
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Rigel95(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
jaxxy:

Funny thing is d person he wants to bang is even a bigger borehole if i shud borrow dat word. Married men shud see more in their wives to remain faithful...

Im sure the gal told a frnd and the frnd leaked it without her knowledge for money
I totally agree.
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Bellarod05: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
But....this Girl take style woo this man,(Shameless Girl).
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Martin0(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You said it all

coughsgrin
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Safiaa(f): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
I swear down this woman just got married.
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by DavidEsq(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

Yes.
Then I guess the question shld be "are we following God's standards of wat an ideal mate shld be"?
Several of us follow our own whimsical ideals of wat a mate shld be like. If we measure our expectations with God's standards, den we can say we have God's guidance. If not, we deceive ourselves.
The next question wld den be:
"What's God's standards of wat a mate shld be"?
brb
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
DavidEsq:

Then I guess the question shld be "are we following God's standards of wat an ideal mate shld be"?
Several of us follow our own whimsical ideals of wat a mate shld be like. If we measure our expectations with God's standards, den we can say we have God's guidance. If not, we deceive ourselves.
The next question wld den be:
"What's God's standards of wat a mate shld be"?
brb

Long story bro, let me direct you to place where God speaks and you can get yours straight from him than all these ideal permutations. I haven't seen any ideal that is foolproof for the devil.
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by DavidEsq(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

Long story bro, let me direct you to place where God speaks and you can get yours straight from him than all these ideal permutations. I haven't seen any ideal that is foolproof for the devil.
So wat u are saying is dat knowing God's standards of wat a mate shld be is a long thing? Chai! Buhari sef undecided.
Oya show me the place wr God speaks.
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
DavidEsq:

So wat u are saying is dat knowing God's standards of wat a mate shld be is a long thing? Chai! Buhari sef undecided.
Oya show me the place wr God speaks.

Not really, but you see, it's of a more complicated thing than just following a sort of manual and picking the right one.

There is an experience I shared to someone on.this thread as per someone I took an interest in and it ended badly, the babe was even a virgin. It's only God that can direct the right one to you.

Are you for real? You want me to post the address?
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by LyfeJennings(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Gerrard59:

What do you expect from the brother of the co-founder of GTB? And certainly a family friend to the founder of Mayweather Schools.

@Post, And to think dude was a widower before marrying Stephanie. But wait oh, is it not possible for a man to stick to one woman? I see most men cheating on their partners everyday. E be like normal thing nowadays shocked

Its almost impossible for a successful man to stick to one woman.
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by DavidEsq(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

Not really, but you see, it's of a more complicated thing than just following a sort of manual and picking the right one.

There is an experience I shared to someone on.this thread as per someone I took an interest in and it ended badly, the babe was even a virgin. It's only God that can direct the right one to you.

Are you for real? You want me to post the address?
Haba! Na u suggest am na. Post it. E easy to see dis kain sharp code?
Me, waiting......

Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by DavidEsq(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Its almost impossible for a successful man to stick to one woman.
Wee u stop talking anyhow dia

Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
DavidEsq:

Haba! Na u suggest am na. Post it. E easy to see dis kain sharp code?
Me, waiting......

... Hit me up when you online..

Btw, I got to mail you so we keep in touch, can I?

Please don't quote, just signify by liking the comment once you got the address.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by LyfeJennings(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
DavidEsq:

Wee u stop talking anyhow dia

I said almost and not every
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by DavidEsq(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

... Hit me up when you online..

Btw, I got to mail you so we keep in touch, can I?

Please don't quote, just signify by liking the comment once you got the address.

Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
DavidEsq:
... Please signify by liking the comment so I edit out...
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Charlieo: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
na wa

Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by MissJoy29(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

Relationship rightness, it's a type of OCD. I am terribly paranoid about people I pick a love interest in. It's often suffocating for them and even for me, because in as much I may tell them I love them, I will badger them with things to see how true of a person they are. It began after I met God, I saw how treacherous people can get. How very fickle life and humans can get. So I find it hard to trust anyone except God gives me assurance. Then my mind will be at rest. If he hasn't, I won't be able to stay still.

@emboldened very very true. I mean take this true story that I saw with my own eyes God revealed. This man had cheated serially with various women on his wife. The wife out of spite did some jazz to him and his business went down. The wife actually put an egg in a bottle, and when God called the wife forward. The woman confessed to it and asked that he forgive the man. Do you know that was how the man got delivered? If you see the wife? The woman is damn beautiful for her age, well endowed in every place, I just open mouth say wetin this man dey find again?

Or this one the wife substituted her husbands destiny to use for her own wish. The man became dirt poor. Come and see how a grown ass man was crying like a baby? God kept asking him if there is any point of the story he told a lie? The man said no, it is exactly how God narrated everything. The man, husband, head of a home doing gateman for his wife?

Mehn, as I dey so, I no trust anybody oh. Na only God I look up to. If God gimme permission, na then I go begin treat you well.
Hmmmm...I thought I was the only one. How do I bring this out? I get highly sceptical too about love interests. Reason why I put on hold so many things regarding love relationships. I get paranoid too. Not cos I have skeletons in my cupboard but cos I know how heartless and wicked human beings can be. It's getting increasingly difficult nowadays to find genuinely good people. Coupled with the fact that I have OCD, I'm a melancholic and a perfectionist, you really have your work cut out for you if I pick an interest in you and you in me. I have come to realize something however. Apart from God leading me, I have come to understand that the ones who fidget, freak out, hyperventilate, get defensive and aggressive when being tested(in the right way), have lots of skeletons in their closets. They reek of insincerity, deceit, lies & dishonesty. You don't need God to speak to you in this case. Just take a walk.

I'm highly observant & sensitive Spiritually by God's Grace. It's often a source of worry & frustration for most people who come near me. Won't elaborate more. But if I get to know you and get closer to you, and I stay like 1 month without getting confirmation from The Holy Spirit that you are a bad person, I relax. If not,....

A lot of people who cheat on their partners do so without knowing the consequences of what they do to the other person. And most importantly, without knowing WHO they do it to. There are people you hurt brazenly and you will never recover from it until you repent and confess. I'm talking about people who have strong Spirits and are God's own no matter what. That's why I am scared of hurting people intentionally. You don't know who is who. I'm a case in study and also a living witness.
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by DavidEsq(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=Blackfyre post=64752034][/quote]
So why wld I need to come to a place dat far, wen I have God's own standards ryt here with me?
This is why 2 Timothy 4:4 says "and dey wld turn their ears away from the truth and listen to false stories".
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by ibkayee(f): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Less than a year? Damn
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
DavidEsq:

So why wld I need to come to a place dat far, wen I have God's own standards ryt here with me?
This is why 2 Timothy 4:4 says "and dey wld turn their ears away from the truth and listen to false stories".

If you had said you didn't believe I would have left you alone na!

What false stories? Something I saw with my own eyes? My very own eyes? Smh. You will get to hear of the place eventually anyways.
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by DavidEsq(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

If you had said you didn't believe I would have left you alone na!

What false stories? Something I saw with my own eyes? My very own eyes? Smh. You will get to hear of the place eventually anyways.
Wen God has given us a clear line of standards, we choose to run after prophesies (stories). It's a wonder why we complain, wen prophesies (stories) fail us.
Re: Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked by Alajiki(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop giving an excuse for infidelity.

I'm not supporting infidelity. I haven't said it's good. But that is the reality. There could be a scientific reason. Maybe in future, the real reason would be known.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: An Igbo Commissioner Who Forbids Igbo Language In His Office, Shame / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.