Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,297 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Meet Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Beautiful Daughter, Nike… She’s Davido’s Cousin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Beautiful Daughter, Nike… She’s Davido’s Cousin (1395 Views)

Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Beautiful Daughter, Nike… She’s Davido’s Cousin by ibomjnr1: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Adenike is the beautiful daughter of Senator Ademola Adeleke ‘the dancing senator’ who is an Uncle to Nigerian Superstar Singer Davido.

She shared the sultry new photos her Instagram Page for viewing pleasure of her followers.

MORE PICTURES AT http://www.dailyreportersonline.com/2018/02/meet-senator-ademola-adelekes-beautiful.html

Re: Meet Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Beautiful Daughter, Nike… She’s Davido’s Cousin by RRWraith(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why tha fvck would I want to meet her...who she help....useless post

(1) (Reply)

Between Bambam And Alex, Who Rock The Blonde Hair Best / Davido: Get Your PVC - Fans React / What Serena Williams Told Me After I Defeated Her - Naomi Osaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.