Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Help!any Oou Graduate That Has Applied For Uk Student Visa With Only Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!any Oou Graduate That Has Applied For Uk Student Visa With Only Transcript (578 Views)

Please Who Has Applied For The David Oyedepo Scholarship / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!any Oou Graduate That Has Applied For Uk Student Visa With Only Transcript by ceteris09: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2010
Hi every1.
I'll like any OOU graduate that has made a successful UK student visa application with their transcript to pls respond. 'Cause am about to apply for student visa. I've been offered a place for PG study at univ. of sunderland.
Re: Help!any Oou Graduate That Has Applied For Uk Student Visa With Only Transcript by bestinfor: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2010
What exactly do you need help on?

Bestinfor.
Re: Help!any Oou Graduate That Has Applied For Uk Student Visa With Only Transcript by ceteris09: 1:04am On Apr 19, 2010
@bestinfor
i just want to know if the my 1st degree transcript will be accepted @ BHC in lieu of my certificate, which is not ready. Will be glad if you know any OOU grad who has done this successfully.
Re: Help!any Oou Graduate That Has Applied For Uk Student Visa With Only Transcript by bestinfor: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2010
Though I'm not a grad at OOU, but i think there is no hard and fast rules about this when applying at BHC. You are not expected to manufacture certs if it's not yet released. Simply add an explanatory note that you have completed your degree, you have been accepted an Bleep Uni in UK and admissionn was issued based on your transcript. If you want to make everything perfect, get your department (where you completed your first degree) to back you up with a letter confirming certs is to be released later.

I hope this help.

All the best.

Bestinfor.

(1) (Reply)

2 Cops Get Death Sentence For Killing A Uniport Student / Nairaland Project / This New American Project Is So Unique That You Cannot Miss It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.