Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

25 Websites To Learn How To Code For Free In 2018 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 25 Websites To Learn How To Code For Free In 2018 (1133 Views)

Top 5 Programming Languages You Should Learn In 2018 (and Where To Learn Them) / Improve Your Web Skill In 2018 / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Websites To Learn How To Code For Free In 2018 by Cycloneignis(m): 2:27am On Feb 03, 2018
People are now asserting that future belongs to those that can Code, How true is this? Am in support of that to an extent, programming is a process of instructing a computer or machine what to do.

Even though you want to learn Programming and the cost of training is high or you want to learn it by self learning and you are frustrated of where to get resources or Materials, worry no more.
With this article we are going to give List of Websites to Learn Programming For Free.

We have both free and paid websites where you can learn Programming.
Do You want to learn programming?
Do You want to learn more?
Then this article is for you..

Free Websites where You can Learn Programming

With the websites we are going to list here, you will learn basics of programming and advanced programming. you will be able to learn varieties of programming Language like c++, java, Phython, andd javascript.

Websites

Programming Languages

1. Code academy

HTML, PHP, Javasript

Phython, Rails,Angular

And Ruby

2. W3schools

HTML. CSS,Javasript

Bootstrap and Angularjs

3. Code.org

Basics of javascript programming,

Phython,Hopscotch etc

4. LearnRuby online

Ruby

5. Sololearn

C, c++, java, Phython, HTML, CSS

6. Learn-cpp

C++

7. Learncodethehardway

C, Javascript, Ruby

8. Cousera

C++, C, Artificial Intelligence,

cryptography

9. Tutorialspoint

Phython 3, NET, Javascript, java

And lots more

10. Learnphythonthe hardway

Phython

11. Learncs

C#

12. LearnShell

Shell programming

13. Learn-Php

PHP

14. Learn-golang

Go

15. Learn-html

[url]HTML & css
[/url]http://www.techrib.com.ng/2018/01/25-websites-to-learn-how-to-code-for.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Project That I'll Like To Launch As Open Source! / I Need A Woocommerce Developer / 200+ Programming/hacking Tools For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.