Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Does The Punishment Fit The Crime? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Punishment Fit The Crime? (572 Views)

The Crime Of Lagos State In Demolishing Oshodi Main Market / How Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Keeps Fit / The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Punishment Fit The Crime? by akelliah(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2010
what manner of punishment

Re: Does The Punishment Fit The Crime? by akelliah(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
what manner of punishment

Re: Does The Punishment Fit The Crime? by akelliah(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
No religion can ever justify such hideous crimes.
Re: Does The Punishment Fit The Crime? by pappilo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2010
I believe I can see some Hebrew text in the powerpoint slides. This is just propaganda against the Islamic Republic of Iran. If it isnt why is that these heartless child killers were so kind to put some padding under the boys arm? I would have thought it would be more painful if his hand was left in direct contact with the road. Anyone that believes this is a dummy.
Re: Does The Punishment Fit The Crime? by ziga: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2010
pappilo:

I believe I can see some Hebrew text in the powerpoint slides. This is just propaganda against the Islamic Republic of Iran. If it isnt why is that these heartless child killers were so kind to put some padding under the boys arm? I would have thought it would be more painful if his hand was left in direct contact with the road. Anyone that believes this is a dummy.

Like you said, pictures have been used to create very big lies online.

So, i will take this story with a pinch of salt.

May God help us.
Re: Does The Punishment Fit The Crime? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
MEDIA, PROPAGANDA and ISLAM
NL is a popular haven for EXTREMISTS. You are welcome Akelliah

This set of pictures posted by Akelliah are a deliberate lie. They are disgraceful and all whipped up propaganda lies. You are so wilfully prepared to use outright lies and fake pics to perpetuate hatred towards Muslims.

Before vilifying a religion everyone should check out the facts first. Why intentionally trying to stir up hatred as you are doing? Misinformation about Islam like this, is part of what is causing increase cultural and religious divisions
People fear what they don't understand. - Andrew Smith

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushboy.asp
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/child-stealing-bread-iran.shtml

(1) (Reply)

Why Must Iwu Be Sacked? / Interpol To Be Used To Track Ibori! / Your 2011 Presidential Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.