Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:05 AM

DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ (41254 Views)

DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by lexy2014: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2018
ibkgab001:

The correlation doesn't relate well sir
It seems you are an heavy writer, right? Won't reply again as you keep comparing her to those fortunate but useless children of lazy politicians if I may remind you just tell me one , I mean only one Nigeria politician whose wards are doing fine like cuppy , don't forget that to become a global citizen there is criteria for it thanks
I don't no what correlation u are talking about cos I didn't compare her with any rich kid.I am a heavy writer cos am giving u facts, not assumptions or sentiments.that's y I asked u 2 present ur own facts which u couldn't. u keep calling other rich folks children "useless". I think thats quite unfair.u used d same word 4d Abiolas, a family am sure u no little or nothing about. D misconception u have is that all d kids of rich men are "useless" except cuppy.how did u come 2 that conclusion? One of abiolas much younger children was on dragons den a few years ago 2 pitch 4 an idea she had so she could get funds 2 execute it. If she was "useless", she wouldnt even have an idea let alone have d ability 2 make a pitch. If her dad were alive, she will have no business going around asking 4 money 4 her business idea. But now she has 2 hustle like every other kid. Thats what cuppy has been insulated from.Rich people produce wayward children so do d poor. Rich people produce successful children so do d poor. But d discussion is about successful kida not "useless" ones. D point of my argument is that rich people usually give their kids a head start which poor parents cant give. Rich kids have at their disposal d financial resources&d relationships of their parents 2 leverage on 2 attain success almost effortlessly. D case is different with kids with poor parents. They have 2 hustle 4 things rich kids usually consider normal&take 4 granted. there's a certain dapo lam-adesina. His father is alhaji lam adesina(does that name ring a bell?)he was a former governor of Oyo state, a chieftain of APC in Oyo state&a very successful business man. Dapo is presently a member of house of reps. Do u think he would have attained this height without his dad?u asked 4 an example. There u have it
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by lexy2014: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2018
ibkgab001:

The correlation doesn't relate well sir
It seems you are an heavy writer, right? Won't reply again as you keep comparing her to those fortunate but useless children of lazy politicians if I may remind you just tell me one , I mean only one Nigeria politician whose wards are doing fine like cuppy , don't forget that to become a global citizen there is criteria for it thanks
in ur spare time, check out uzoma dozie&ladies balogun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.