Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? (636 Views)

2019: Why Sending Buhari Back To Daura Must Be On Your To-do List / Buhari Back To Continue Good Work, Leadership – APDA / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by stanleyravos: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2018
Please pardoned my offense, GEJ was sent to otueke since then things have not change, rather it becomes more worst, I am not a fan of Buhari but I think as a Nigerian is time to have a second thought, don't you think we should seat down and consider some of these things am going to enumerates?( 1)let's go back to resources control, (2)all public office holders and his family must use public schools, hospitals etc,( 3) the day you assume office you must fulfill all your property to the government, 4.there should not be any thing like contract staff in this country (i don't know if Chris Ngigi is hearing my voice) i think these things must be addressed before taking about 2019. Mind you am not saying Buhari should stay or go. Thanks.
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by Colleverage: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2018
Yinmu they will just put anoda afonja or donkey boy that obo-sanjo will be controlling
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by stanleyravos: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2018
Just express your feelings don't insults people, yes or no
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by oloriooko(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2018
But it will put an end to another clueless old hag who lied his way into power grin

1 Like

Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by stanleyravos: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2018
oloriooko:
But it will put an end to another clueless old hag who liked his way into power grin
why not considered the point i raise and way forward
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by bjayx: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Let him go first...we've never had it this bad
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Let him go first. When we get to that bridge we will cross it
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by oloriooko(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2018
stanleyravos:
why not considered the point i raise and way forward
I considered your point but you seem not to know that bubu is not our problem but addition to our problem.
Remove the addition then fight the problem
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by stanleyravos: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2018
oloriooko:

I considered your point but you seem not to know that bubu is not our problem but addition to our problem.
thanks i get your point
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by AntiWailer: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2018
oloriooko:

Thumbs up.
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Oga/madam
Among all the possible contenders,none of them is pure or with a 100% sure of good delivery.nevertheless,all of them are better and are likely to perform better than buhari.buhari has failed and with the situation of the country now,if buhari handles power for 4 more years,it will be more devastating and tragic.
We need to try another person.
[/color]buhari must go[color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by Man2utd(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2018
The truth is that, as long as we still have this ex military men in power, who don't even know how to go into a war strategically, nothing will change, they are all full of themself and not willing to learn, many don't even know how to read, and they say leaders are readers.
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by anibirelawal(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2018
YES NO YES NO....
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by dodelight(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2018
It will ease Nigeria of Buhari-induced problems.

Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by nezzar01: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2018
It will solve most of the problems we have
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by durolexxy(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2018
NO it wont....It would plunge this nation into further suffering...You think atiku is our messiah BUHARI till 2023
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by kingsman66(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2018
Op atlist it will go a long way
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by stanleyravos: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
durolexxy:
NO it wont....It would plunge this nation into further suffering...You think atiku is our messiah BUHARI till 2023
how did you know? Just express your feelings
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by Alariiwo: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
It will put an end to osus misery for sure..

They hate fulanis but want another fulani to succeed him. Confused souls
Re: Sending Buhari Back To Dura, Will It Put An End To Nigeria Problems? by stanleyravos: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Alariiwo:
It will put an end to osus misery for sure..

They hate fulanis but want another fulani to succeed him. Confused souls
i think it has not come to exchange of tribal insults. Please be guided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: The Only Leader In Recent History Who Voted Against A Nigerian Christian / Eight APC Governors Backs President Buhari Ask He To Run In 2019 / IGBO Kwenu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.