Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery (3038 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery by biggestmanhood(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Few days after it was confirmed my girlfriend s pregant , everyone in my family been so happy

Told my bro the news yesterday so he called her up on Live Wassapp video expressing his joy and promised to gift her 300k for successful push. Wow

Real men take responsibilities
I'm a real man so I took full responsibility for my actions and which is staying true to my game.

Baby daddy in few months

Junior Airforce1 on the way World....i just dey help u dey shame for yourself, u are a disgrace

Too late to fail, too loaded to be empty .
Re: See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery by biggestmanhood(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
u are a disgrace
Re: See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery by shogotermies(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
this guy is a mess.. but the only reason I like airfalse 1, is because he never give up... never give up airfalse 1, one day u go blow like trumpet or bomb..
Re: See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery by Misscaring(f): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
lilkech:
Chai

I remember a few years ago when This op used to engage in very inspiring verbal rap battles in music section, at that time his voice carried meaning on this forum due to his obvious love for music

That time Everyone will be challenging him and hailing him ... many of those guys are not posting on NL anymore

Few of them actually made a hit track or two

But here is the op, he’s lost every iota of talent he has in music and rap

I thought it was a passing phase in his life but alas ... he has nailed the coffin closed on his music career

Now it’s baby daddy career he’s looking forward to

A moment of silence for the op

May your manhood live on

Y not mind your business bro

Re: See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery by IamAirforce1: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
My choice
Why are few people here mad
Re: See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery by Marcelo290(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
912:
Dude has spent all his money on cheap wine, cigarette and plastic cups and now he doesn't have any for a wedding (I wont say cloths because you keep wearing two shirts, a pair of jeans and one sandal in all your pictures).

You better ask your brother to send you the 300k so you can go see her family. And don't use it to buy more cheap wine and cigarettes o. Use it to do the right thing
grin grin grin bro why?? chai....

I pity anyone way the take Op matter serious
Re: See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery by rosieluv(f): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
so you dont have plans to marry her sef, na just baby you want
Re: See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery by IamAirforce1: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
@ThePoster Above

Well I don't know what the future holds but what's most important now is that she's happy shes carrying my baby and that's all that matters .

Thanks for stoppingby
Re: See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Which means you will have to double your hustling by hawking more fake memory cards ..chai!!! I pity for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To Girls Older Than Me / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. / Moroccan Woman In UAE 'killed Lover And Cooked Him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.