Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) (3277 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by bigCassava: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ghanian celebrities, Juliet Ibrahim & john dumelo in loggerheads over marriage bruhahaha. Ghanian actor john dumelo in a video with nollywood actress Juliet Ibrahim, Juliet Ibrahim advising her movie colleague to stop dating girls, that he should go and marry, though the young man gave his reasons "I will marry as soon as I see the right person"
Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B8wQVFdIJk

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/juliet-ibrahim-advises-john-dumelo-on.html

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by Flexherbal(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
At times finding the right person is very difficult, especially when you are already made.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nansense.
Birds of a feather...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by Threebear(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Have iceberg slim married her? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kettle vs frying pan

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by Mystiquefia: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Its refreshing to know that John dumelo is amongst one of the many big boiz who don't see marriage as a priority. aswear na only poverty for make me marry.

when I can get surrogate kids and have a peaceful life devoid of marriage wahala Naaahhhh!!!

I go chop as many as possible and send emm bitches packing every soon and then.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by dapsoneh: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Has your so called iceberg married u
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Flexherbal:
At times finding the right person is very difficult, especially when you are already made.
u r rit that's why am looking for who will love me now not until I make it
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by Cletus77(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
Have iceberg slim married her? undecided
I no no wetin dey do dis bazabody ANTY o grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by trublvr(f): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
adetoroamos:
u r rit that's why am looking for who will love me now not until I make it

Good luck
That was my case until my guy made it, and then suddenly I was not good enough for him.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
trublvr:

Good luck
That was my case until my guy made it, and then suddenly I was not good enough for him.
iyen gao.... there is a girl I miss like that that she suppose to be eating the fruits now but fortunately she said am not serious then went on to do wedding, now she's living with her parent and I no more living with my parents(friends) again because that's where we started our relationship but I still miss her so much that she would have become the biggest girl in town so I hide till now that I no carry because of my future

(1) (Reply)

52 Year Old Janet Jackson Looks Hot As She Performs In All Black Outfit On Tour / Come & Settle Me" -Cossy Orjiakor Calls Out Apostle Suleman for Abandoning Her / Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.