Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,637 members, 7,972,371 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:00 AM

Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) (19997 Views)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by kabawa(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is barbaric,all the people standing should be rounded up and charged for murder ASAP. cool
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
wilsonreuben:
Now that he has been burnt to death does that make them feel any better!
Whatever happened to the police!
We live like we have no law!

when the law we have is corrupt the only thing we can do is take justice into our own hands
the rate of crime rate is so high police are doing absolutely nothing to quench the fire so the best thing we ppl can do is to do it their own way
once a thief sees what was done to his counterpart in crime he won't dare take what doesn't belong to him
just think abt it how can someone wake up in the morning and the only thing that comes to his mind is let me go and steal it doesn't make any sense
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by IME1: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
... and another human has been degraded on his own terms.

Criminals are inhuman enough, when we degenerate to their levels, we not any better.

Jungle justice is against the law, without justification.

What the law permits is self defence.

They could have saved his soul by submitting him alive to justice to take her course.

cry we have greater thieves in government but hey what do I know, they are all thieves shebi
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by jhubril(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hegel was probably the only rational racist philosopher who aptly captured in an obscure writing the soul of the black man.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Stop abusing this people, u people dont know how painful its to loose a motor cycle. My was stolen months ago. new one. current price now is #230,000 now.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
hidhrhis:

when the law we have is corrupt the only thing we can do is take justice into our own hands
the rate of crime rate is so high police are doing absolutely nothing to quench the fire so the best thing we ppl can do is to do it their own way
once a thief sees what was done to his counterpart in crime he won't dare take what doesn't belong to him
just think abt it how can someone wake up in the morning and the only thing that comes to his mind is let me go and steal it doesn't make any sense

I am not in support of jungle justice
We have local police - vigilantes
Why not judge him by the law and punish him
It is so easy to take a man's life but life cannot be restored by another man

Thou shall not kill. God doesn't like it.
Somebody don't just wake up and become evil. Situations, conditions and many times people make people evil.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
swiz123:

Did I hear you say police??

The police will release them even before those that handed him over leave the station.

When they are finally released, it becomes bad news for those who nearly lynched him to death.

So bro, handing criminals over to the police is as life threatening as smoking cigga in a filling station

You prefer jungle justice.
Okay I get you. And I respect your reply

God doesn't like killing.
Though shall not kill!
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by swiz123(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
wilsonreuben:

You prefer jungle justice.
Okay I get you. And I respect your reply

God doesn't like killing.
Though shall not kill!

The wages of sin is death.
It doesn't matter who paid him his wages
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by somiblaze(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
In as much as I don't encourage stealing, I completely condemn jungle justice. It's barbaric and people who indulge in it, are notin but Harding criminals.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
It's when govt use them as scape goat, that's when they will learn jungle justice is wrong.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
wilsonreuben:

I am not in support of jungle justice
We have local police - vigilantes
Why not judge him by the law and punish him
It is so easy to take a man's life but life cannot be restored by another man

Thou shall not kill. God doesn't like it.
Somebody don't just wake up and become evil. Situations, conditions and many times people make people evil.
u are right but letz assume the burnt thief got away with d bike how will d owner feel
the owner may commit suicide as a result
do u know y I prefer this jungle justice
once someone is caught he will face d punishment which is death not ordinary death by burning by so doing he will continue burning in hell cos stealing is a great sin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Teeboi56: 4:07am On Feb 04, 2018
I like jungle justice on dis type of incident becos if he was handed over to d police officer he will be free and continue to be snatched more than dis
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by oputa1: 5:57am On Feb 04, 2018
amani63:
Mancity are they still on top

RIP bro
Such is life in a shithole country

They should stop killing men like that , men are not much any more , if they finshe our men who will marry the girls, angry mobs pls borrow sene ohh!
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Diso60090(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2018
amani63:
Mancity are they still on top

RIP bro
Such is life in a shithole country

What you yawning about
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2018
this Nigeria change is bringing out the animal in everybody in this coun3.....am tried ooo
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2018
troublemakea:
dang

even kebbi that I rank the most peaceful state in the north embarassed
just take a look at the people taking pixs of the burnt corpse... at a close range...

what a useless country
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by wokemzine: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
shocked shocked

Kebbi?

Most peaceful state
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2018
hidhrhis:

u are right but letz assume the burnt thief got away with d bike how will d owner feel
the owner may commit suicide as a result
do u know y I prefer this jungle justice
once someone is caught he will face d punishment which is death not ordinary death by burning by so doing he will continue burning in hell cos stealing is a great sin

The best is the theif caught and he returns what he has stolen then punish accordingly
Would you rather someone perish in everlasting fire!
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2018
swiz123:

The wages of sin is death.
It doesn't matter who paid him his wages

You are not God to decide that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt / Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) / Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.