Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,951 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) (845 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by Mandynews(f): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Viral video of a male pastor seen fighting a female pastor who owns a church close by, in Calabar, Cross Rivers State, as he continues to lose his members to her

The video was shared by Instablog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5z0EszlcLY&feature=youtu.be

More via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/03/male-pastor-seen-fighting-a-female-pastor/

Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by taylor88(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by emeijeh(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Anti-tithers are storming here in seconds.

2 Likes

Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by Thewesterner(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
The hustle is real...Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom suffereth violence and terrorist violent taketh it by FORCE... It's a competitive market

1 Like

Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by Niflheim(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is so unbelievable!!!
Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by butterflyl1on: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
I watched the video and heard people saying the man is a lawyer while another was saying he is an American lawyer. So how did him being a pastor or the woman being a pastor as well come in? Lying bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by petra1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
WHATS THE PROOF ?
Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by Mandynews(f): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:
I watched the video and heard people saying the man is a lawyer while another was saying he is an American lawyer. So how did him being a pastor or the woman being a pastor as well come in? Lying bloggers
You were not there and someone recorded it.
Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by butterflyl1on: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mandynews:
You were not there and someone recorded it.

The person recording was the one saying he is a lawyer and another behind or beside the recorder said he is an American lawyer. You posted the video. Do you want to tell me you did not hear the comments on the video? ?

Why do you choose to lie? You can be a successful blogger without lying you know.

3 Likes

Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by Mandynews(f): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

The person recording was the one saying he is a lawyer and another behind or beside the recorder said he is an American lawyer. You posted the video. Do you want to tell me you did not hear the comments on the video? ?

Why do you choose to lie? You can be a successful blogger without lying you know.
Thank you butterfly. I appreciate
Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by butterflyl1on: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mandynews:
Thank you butterfly. I appreciate

Scrutinise your content thoroughly before you post it.

In the video one can clearly hear people saying the man fighting is a lawyer and claims to be an American lawyer but he does not seem to know the law despite this claim.

Twisting the story to a false thing such as a male pastor fighting with a female pastor is beyond demonic. It comes from a very dark soul. You on the other hand should not just copy news and paste on your own blog without verification (when possible) If you had only listened to the video you would have seen that the story is fabricated.

Show some professionalism and carve a unique niche for yourself among bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
And people still go to such gathering !

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna’s Visit Rejects' By Religious Groups In Senegal Over Illuminati Suspicio / Top Footballers Who Converted From Islam To Christianity / PROSPERITY SCHOOL: Become A Candidate For Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.