Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,885,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 Million, Costliest Toilet Paper $1.3 M - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 Million, Costliest Toilet Paper $1.3 M (974 Views)

World’s Most Expensive Homes From Teletubby-style Palace To High-tech Mansions / World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 Million, Costliest Toilet Paper $1.3 M by massmediang: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
The World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 million and Costliest Toilet Paper Costs $1.3 million

Here is the world’s most expensive toilet. It is made of 24-carat solid gold It costs about $5 million (about N1.7 Billion).

It was made in 2001 by Hang Fu­ng Gold Technology Group in Hong Kong must be very wise indeed. The company’s Hong Kong showroom features the “Hall of Gold,” which contains several opulent handcrafted treasures, reports howstuffswork. But the tourist favorite is “The World’s Most Expensive Gold and Jewelry Sparkling Environmental Friendly Washroom” [source: Hang Fung]. Perhaps the most admired item in the gold bathroom is the 24-carat solid gold toilet. It costs about $5 million.

See the World’s most expensive toilet paper. The world’s costliest toilet paper might go well with the golden toilet built in 2001 by Hang Fung Gold Technology Group. The toilet paper was created as a one-of-a kind bathroom roll paper made from 22-carat gold! With a price tag of 1.3 Million dollars (about N400 Million) it is the most expensive toilet paper in the world! Australian company – The Toilet Paper Man – produced the $1.3 million solid gold roll of toilet paper. This is the most expensive toilet paper in the world, and if you decide to purchase it, you will also get a bottle of champagne, as a bonus.

Will you do anything to have these items in your home?
Source;
http://massmediang.com/the-worlds-most-expensive-toilet-costs-5-million-and-costliest-toilet-paper-costs-1-3-million/

Re: World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 Million, Costliest Toilet Paper $1.3 M by taylor88(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
3fufu with okro soup and 2 meat 250 naira

And somebody will go and use $1.3m to clean nyash

Is village people not on 85G network?

1 Like

Re: World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 Million, Costliest Toilet Paper $1.3 M by lovingyouhun: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nonsense!!! Will it turn my poo to gold?
Re: World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 Million, Costliest Toilet Paper $1.3 M by oluwayoungzi(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
1.3m to clean yanch
Re: World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 Million, Costliest Toilet Paper $1.3 M by HOLYDICK(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peeps above me easy na.....this toilet is just for show business and nothing more...
The gold can be melted and be turn into something else or better yet be sold

grin
Re: World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 Million, Costliest Toilet Paper $1.3 M by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
3fufu with okro soup and 2 meat 250 naira

And somebody will go and use $1.3m to clean nyash

Is village people not on 85G network?

This one is in terabytes o shocked undecided
Re: World’s Most Expensive Toilet Costs $5 Million, Costliest Toilet Paper $1.3 M by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
That's some expensive poo you know.

If I hear say visitors use am or small pikin use am clean nose...
Na the housegirl I sincerely pity cheesy

Life contract to pay up

But whoever does this poo is truly extravagant and should not be rich nor wealthy in the first place angry

What sort of poo is that undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need 2bedroom Apartment Around Ikeja, 600k Budget / 2bedrm And Mini Flat Yet To Completed On Half Plot Of Land With 2shops C Of O / What Can I Do With My Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.