Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,445 members, 7,964,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:26 PM

Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) (30333 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) / Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) by cytell56: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2018
EdificationBoss:
Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo was in Kano today for the wedding of one of his aides and he was welcomed by a crowd of loving loyalists.

Photos below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-excited-crowd-welcome-vp.html

Welcoming in their poverty
Re: Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2018
antiflathead:
pls stop showcasing ur stupidity for the world to see,it's better u keep quite so as not to disappoint ur father in wasting his money on ur school fees

us northerners are fully behind buhari/Osinbanjo

you must be stupid to talk to me that way.....do you see me talk politics here?if you are a northern how does it affect me? I only said what I knw, wetin come bring father and school fees....you can vote buhari n osibanjo for all I care....power comes from God..
Re: Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) by FriendofGod: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided

Hypocrites. The church has some of the worst leaders. You Christians should first attempt to start holding your church leaders accountable instead of swallowing all their bullsh1t.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) by uba1991: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
only one local govt in kano can equal dos pigs

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) by blaqoracle: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
I dare Nnamdi Kanu or any prominent igbo leader to make such triumphant entry in Kano.

Na stone dem go stone am.
few months ago, nnamdi kanu boosted that he will be going to kano, instead of going to kano, he went to grave.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) by gawu1: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:
This is just a tip of the iceberg.

There is no stopping PMB/PYO in 2019.

cheesy

It's a game of numbers, and we got the numbers.
Yearh, that is why they are scared and would always resolved to abuse and name calling
Re: Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) by neonly: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
basic23111:
hate speech can't help us. Hate kills
Not my fault bro is just dat I have lost confidence in dis buhari administration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Shuts Down Embassies In Nigeria Over EndSARS Protests / Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme / Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances, Obsolete Equipment In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.