Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

2+ Odds Daily - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2+ Odds Daily (1651 Views)

Best 2 Odds Daily Tips / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) / Sure Vip Free Odds Daily ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Starting from tomorrow.....I will be dropping 2 odds for those who follow me....it is free....I just want to help people out because I really know how hard it is to be a sports betting....you'll lose everything if you're not careful and those who also promise to help you will start asking for money and giving you cast games after paying them huge sum of money....like my page and start winning tomorrow with me
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Click on my signature.....I just create the Facebook page this night because of nairaland spam bot....assuming my iPad can use whatsapp...it could have been better but I can only use Telegram and Facebook....so like the page and let keep the ground running tomorrow morning
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Mavinkent(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Instead of Facebook why not Telegram??

1 Like

Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Mavinkent(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2018
I think the spam bot just ban the op, if you have Telegram application just click on the op signature that's how I joined the group, I clicked on his signature and am already now in the group
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Enriquej: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
The guy just dropped today game on his Telegram group
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by boniga(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Please, its not everyone that has a phone that supports telegram. Facebook will be a good option or you shld post it on telegram and also on facebook for pple that do not have access to telegram
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Enriquej: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
boniga:
Please, its not everyone that has a phone that supports telegram. Facebook will be a good option or you shld post it on telegram and also on facebook for pple that do not have access to telegram
out of the guy 2 games....one just enter let wait for the second one and see how good he or is source really is
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Enriquej: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
The guy win his first game in his Telegram group today I stake just 2k and I won back another 2k plus
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Enriquej: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Today game (Day 1)
1). Liverpool - Tottenham Over 2.5 ✅
2). Monaco - Lyon Over 2.5 ✅
Total odds (2.31) �
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Enriquej: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
The name of the Telegram group is Sports-Betting1
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by boniga(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Open a facebook page for us that has no access to telegram
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Enriquej: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
boniga:
Open a facebook page for us that has no access to telegram
maybe you should send him message

1 Like

Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Enriquej: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
I just spoke with the guy on Telegram.....he said nairaland ban him this morning for posting his Telegram link here....he gave me his Facebook username for those who don't have Telegram application ( ademiju oluwanisola segun) send him request so you can see tomorrow game
Facebook name
Ademiju Oluwanisola Segun
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Chigorkizz(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2018
I will drop today game on Telegram by 10am this morning....kindly join me on Telegram for your daily 2 odds....free
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2018
Yesterday game won.....making it 9 win out of 11 games
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Just 2 odds
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2018
The name of the Telegram group is Sports-Betting1
Sports-Betting1
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2018
Today game already been posted
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Enriquej: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
I pray today game enter ooooo
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2018
Yesterday fixed games won.....I dropped all my fixed games free.....just joine the Telegram group and keep smiling....the name of the Telegram group is sportsbetting1 and you can also click on my signature to join the group
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2018
If you have Facebook, check this guy Facebook group out. He dropped different 8 tickets of 2 to 4 odds yesterday and 7 of the 8 tickets won and he has been doing this for some days for free, click on my signature to join the group or search for sure ( sports betting tips )
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Click on my signature or search for ( sure sports betting tips ) on Facebook....it's a group and really good one...more than 15 games won yesterday including half time / full time....just 2 weeks old and already have more than 2k members... You'll see what am talking about when you join.... Sure sports betting tips
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Click on my signature or search for ( sure sports betting tips ) on Facebook....it's a group and really good one...more than 15 games won yesterday including half time / full time....just 2 weeks old and already have more than 2k members... You'll see what am talking about when you join.... Sure sports betting tips...he already dropped some games today again
Re: 2+ Odds Daily by Olagokefedrick: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2018
If you're into sports betting and you have Telegram application, click on my signature so you can also be among the winning team this morning and if you don't have Telegram but you have Telegram enable phone..I will advise you to download Telegram and click on my signature to join the winning channel for free and daily winning games.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa U 20 Women World Cup / How To Ensure You Profit From Football Trading. / Randy Moss Is The Greatest Deep Threats In The History Of Forward Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.