Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (1152 Views)

Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu / Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Amagite3(f): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2018
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede and her rapper/actor husband, Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today, February 4th.

Today also happens to be Abounce' birthday. Yvonne shared lovely photos and wrote;

"One year anniversary already Feels just like yesterday. Happy birthday to my king. You are that blessing I always prayed for. ���
#HappyAnniversaryToUs
#HappyBirthdayToYou @the_real_abounce
You have made my life so beautiful. I can't thank you enough.
I am glad I am yours forever..
If I had to choose again, it will DEFINITELY be you.
Another reason to be thankful..
My world my love
One down.. Forever to go
May the light of God never depart from us.
Sup Gee. It's a year of cohabiting as man and wife, can you imagine? Just like yesterday right. You opened doors and windows of blessings to me. You are my blessing Taj and my miracle. I'm wishing you a happy birthday too. You only get one gift (Birthdaversary hehehe).. I love you Taj... I miss you too @the_real_abounce
"

Abounce wrote; "To forever, my lady, my wife, my life. If I had to do this again, it would still be you�"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/yvonne-jegede-and-husband-celebrate-1st.html

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Eldavis(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by maybachstarboy(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2018
aaaa
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by pyyxxaro: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2018
This one when she sample lap like this

You sure say evil men go allow this marriage last soooo angry
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This one when she sample lap like this
You sure say evil men go allow this marriage last soooo angry

Evil men like you should allow the marriage last
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by pyyxxaro: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2018
EastGold:

Evil men like you should allow the marriage last

I wud allow it last

Tell her to cover it , most men are normally on Hit during February
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2018
Beautiful couple!

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Reception Of NTA Staff Members, Cyril Stober And Elizabe / Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys / WIZKID AND Khloe Fight Getting Hotter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.