Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,311 members, 7,950,599 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

3 Kidnappers Killed During Clerics Abduction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Kidnappers Killed During Clerics Abduction (214 Views)

NAFDAC Lacks Right To Regulate Spiritual Products – Delta Clerics / 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Kidnappers Killed During Clerics Abduction by georgiana: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2018
The operatives of the Nigerian Army on the 1st of February, 2018 killed three persons who were trying to kidnap a cleric, who pastors with Mountain of Fire Ministries at Isiokpo community, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The abductors had trailed the victim, identified as Pastor Lawrence, to his home in the morning to kidnap him when luck ran out on them.

A source who pleaded anonymity, disclosed that the cleric while driving home had noticed that a car was trailing him.

Read more: http://naijachurchnews.com/3-kidnappers-killed-clerics-abduction/

Re: 3 Kidnappers Killed During Clerics Abduction by 12submarine(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Nigeria army, I dey hail. I hope the story is true because I don't even know what to believe again under Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Reglion / Make A Good Name I / The Power Of Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.