Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

"I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" (584 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" by Preciouschimara: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2018
I need suggestions Very very important i Know this lady for 10 years we been together
only once though she live far away am in the south She said she loves me.. She asks for money which I always give her.. Then she said she will like to... REad More >>> http://www.amgossiping.ga/2018/02/i-wish-to-know-why-my-girlfriend.html
Re: "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" by RemedyLab: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Your partner may have no issue but the problem with you.

You may need to find out more info about your size and to what extent can you perform with your joystick.

Find our more about free natural home made remedies for erectile dysfunction here:

http://naturalremedylab.com/ed-remedy-cure-ed-permanently/

(1) (Reply)

This Cute Baby Died After A Simple Kiss, The Reason Of His Death Is Frightening / Hello Doc's / FREE Lecture On How To Cook Delicious Nigerian Delicacies Plus Fat Burn Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.