Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Surrender All To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Surrender All To Jesus (233 Views)

The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus / The Ballad Of The Prosperity Preacher (to The Tune Of "I Surrender All") / Stories Behind Great Hymns....... I Surrender All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surrender All To Jesus by wescoo(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Some are born again but they said they cannot give all to God. In Luke 5:1-9 Peter surrendered his life to the one who can lead him to the right destination. Before Peter met Jesus he has suffered a lot .But ,the moment he was invited by Jesus all he was doing he left them for Christ sake .All you have and your life belong to Jesus. John 3:3-5 You are born again yet you are still committing sin you are not of God because the Bible says he that is committing sin is of the devil for this the reason the son man manifested that He might destroy the work of the devil .Flee from the appearance of the devil .11Timothy 2:15 says :study to show yourself approved to God ,a workman that need not to be ashamed and rightly dividing the word of truth .You are an ambassador of Christ in your family, work place ,home and abroad.That is why He created you and I in His own image. Beloved ,it pays to serve Jesus I speak from my heart,He always be with us if we do our part ,there's not in this wide world can pleasure afford, there's peace and contentment in serving the Lord .

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In A Relationship, How God-full Should Bae Be? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.