Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Google Adsense Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Issue (320 Views)

Urgent Adsense Issue, Help / Domain And Adsense Issue / Adsense Issue Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Issue by kodedbis(f): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Gurus in the house pls your advice is needed.this is my story

I bought a site from someone late last year and ask him if the site has not been banned by google AdSense and he said not really that google only ban his gmail that I can re apply later with another gmail, I have reapply twice now not approved this is the message gmail sent to me , does this mean is the domain that was ban or the gmail.

With this message can they still approve it?

Re: Google Adsense Issue by 3html: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
You didn't show all the message... How can one know the reason when their reason was cut out

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Of Setting Up A Website. / Abrash Dah Banker A Blogger Programmer Webmaster / I Will Convert Any Website To Andrio App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.