Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie (37792 Views)

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa / Yvonne Chaka Chaka's Daughter Shop Looted During Xenophobic Attacks / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In "JJC" With Patience Ozokwor (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by rossyc(f): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
IamZod:

http://waptrick.com/en/buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FFT%2F299058%2Fringtones_new%2Ffullmp3best%2Fy%2FYvonne_Chaka_Chaka_Thank_You_Mr_Dj.mp3
Thanks
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
rossyc:
Thanks
My pleasure.
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Hope she never taste Nigerian di*k, naso one South African lady taste am the last time she travel to 9ija, her parents are still pleading to Nigerian government to deport her....

Is that all Nigeria has to offer?

It's interesting to know that vast majority of Nigerians think with their dicks,sorry to you tell you that dicks are out of fashion,women can now buy any type of dick they desire.
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by shaiguy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Look forward to seeing the movie cool
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by ccqueen(f): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Patience Ozokwor is beginning to look like a horrifying character in Nollywood. I mean, she shows up like she came to represent her church. Patience, you can only do that in shitholes where there is only one person playing you. In a world of competition, you are dead gone. What is that? If you do not want to be famous anymore there is always an exit, be gone! It has become very embarrassing to see you like this. Wetin? Na only you day go deeper life? If you want to be a role model for your church, then quit those wild roles and act pastoral roles in movies. You cannot have it both ways. Behind up and look like person abeg. Wear rag day form celebrity with dirty oily face.
someone is pained. She did not force you to look at her face, btw she is making her dough.She doesn't know you exist.
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by kolawoleibukun: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

I refuse to accept that.
You surely have not met Mama G in real life. The clothe she's putting on here apparently depicts her role in the said movie.
Mama G is a member of my church. She slays to church every Sunday like an under 30.
She comes to church every Sunday unless she is not in the country and she has never disappointed me in what she wears.
She's older in real life than what you see on TV.

Next time you're in Enugu, visit Dominion City church auditorium, New Haven Junction by Naira Triangle along Abakaliki Expressway, New Haven Enugu. If she's in Enugu you'll see her in Church.
Dominion City is the best fashion church In Enugu. Ladies wear trousers to church, they don't wear head tie. There's no day you go to church and will not see the latest fashion.
so you go to church to see the latest fashion? na wah oh. How do the poor feel in your church? this is exactly why many people are running away from Christianity. in all you said there was nothing scriptural at all. na so so materialistic aspects. How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Edum13656: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
like play like play Patience Ozokwor has become world class.
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Bruno3000(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
dstar01:

Indomie generation member sighted! I grew up idolising that woman in the late 80s and early 90s. She's still as beauty as ever.

my most favourite of her songs is I'M BURNING UP
me too. I also luv TANK U MR DJ.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by begwong: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
Who the fvck is she? undecided
Indomie pikin sighted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by systemz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
What makes this a Nollywood movie!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by dstar01(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Bruno3000:
me too. I also luv TANK U MR DJ.
old skool generation...wehdon jare bro

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by somez(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Go Change your diaper kid.
slimthugchimee2:

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by benjanny(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
I love you Yvonne Chaka Chaka Thank you mr DJ

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by IhateRetards: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
tamethem:

Anyone born in the 90s might not know Yvonne. She reigned in the 80s.

I don't know about other 90s babies but my dad played her and Late Brenda songs when I was little So I knw some of her songs and they are the reason I listen to SA songs

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
umqombothi

I'm in love with the Dj

from me to you

stimela

Yvonne mi lady

just chilling with Mother land Yvonne and Mariam makeba

Stimela was sung by Hugh Masakela

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by seguno2: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Rotjijatau:
Why they no feature Buhari na?

Is the film about:

- Fulani herdsmen terrorists?
- Pensions thief, Maina reinstatement and promotion?
- Medical tourism to London for four months?
- Budget padding?
- Failed campaign promises?

That is what you can see Buhari featured in. undecided
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by cassidy1996(m): 6:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Raiyell:

Stimela was sung by Hugh Masakela
you are right, stimela was also performed by Yvonne Chaka, I used to listen to stimela when I was a kid. just google and see
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:35am On Feb 05, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
someone already milestones years ahead of u...Someone already in history books,someone who made our childhood meaningful with soul fulfilling lyrics and melodious therapeutic tunes...Someone your life might change for the better if u try to emulate...

Thank me later.
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by arrestdarrester: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Are you 'indomie' generation that don't know Chakachaka?
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2018
cassidy1996:
umqombothi

I'm in love with the Dj

from me to you

stimela

Yvonne mi lady

just chilling with Mother land Yvonne and Mariam makeba
from me to u is soul wrenching...I have always had dat song since the last 18yrs on my phones Yvonne is class on her own...big love to her.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by cassidy1996(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
from me to u is soul wrenching...I have always had dat song since the last 18yrs on my phones Yvonne is class on her own...big love to her.
Bros good morning, I feel you. Old wine tastes better
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by exenxe1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
Don't just be a fool...try to know legends to become one someday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Annie Idibia Stunning Outfit To An Event / Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares Vacational Photo With Their Kids

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.