Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:48 PM

"I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" (529 Views)

Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" by Preciouschimara: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
I need suggestions Very very important i Know this lady for 10 years we been together
only once though she live far away am in the south She said she loves me.. She asks for money which I always give her.. Then she said she will like to... REad More >>> http://www.amgossiping.ga/2018/02/i-wish-to-know-why-my-girlfriend.html

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Reacts To His Former Friend Mompha Acquiring A ₦150m Rolls Royce (phot / Will Smith Says He Isn't Responsible For Making His Wife Jada Happy / Actress Dorcas Fapson Disables Comment Section On Her Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.