Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony (53753 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2018
jamboloun:
pls dnt sound like dat brother. if dry bone can rise again wat do u think God cannot do. Avn't u red dat wit God noting shall be impossible. Waiting for some one to heal dose u mention may not happen. wat u dnt knw is u dnt choose Gods ways for him. There were many blind men in jerico but God chooses to heal barthemeaous. More so, dose who did not beliv can not see d glory of God. Only dose who beliv
so Ayefele does not believe abi I once worshiped with him as a kid
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by dalaman: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2018
So Nigerians find it hard to believe this nonsense but believe Pastor Adeboye when he said he drove for over 300 kilometers on an empty tank. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by newoffer: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
People of this generation are ready to doubt even Jesus in any given situation... but is there anything too hard for God to do? I'm not a member of "Chosen" but with God ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE!
. The rate of poverty among their members is alarming. The G.O should do more to rescue the people from hardship. All their members are either selling crayfish or selling insecticide. These are group of brainwashed people
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by trevorhorace(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2018
winkthe testimony doesnt make sense. so does parting the ocean with a stick. so does standing and walking on water. so does turning ordinary water to the best wine around. so does coming out of an inferno unhurt...and it goes on. if it makes sense, then its probably not GOD, cos Gods nature has been to use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by ssogundele(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Samusu:
Assuming you received this text from your bank:

"Dear Customer, #5,000 has been deducted from your account 0171****04 for President Muhammed Buhari's trip. It's your donation to support the progress of this expected CHANGE.
Dr: #5,000
Available Bal: #0.25
THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US."

Question: What Will You Do? Let's hear your reaction please!
Pls don't joke with ogun,sango and shopona all trio! The bomb that will strike the debiter who gave the debiter instructions to debt my account Hiroshima and Nagasaki will be a child's play.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by bahaushe1: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Though it sound foolish,but with God it is possible
That is not how God work.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by DWJOBScom(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
femi4:
Jesus performed miracles when situations seems hopeless.

i agree BUT mostly for his will and pleasure
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by DWJOBScom(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Originalsly:
Anything is possible with God.... but this one is not of God period. The Bible tells you to discern . ...so you can tell what is or is not of God. She bought the sticker.... is that how God works?....pay to play?

it doesn't matter as Faith made her purchase it and here she got a testimony which is quite astonishing as both of us are here debating over it as it's beats off every will of imagination.

Even though i find their fellowship alittle bit took uptight though
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by DWJOBScom(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Tell me you don't believe all those dumb Bible stories

You are indeed close to encountering God......

It's a lovely experience my dear
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by DWJOBScom(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nygma:

Were you there?

were you there when you born? where were you when you were conceived? there's alot of where and what but FAITH rules them all
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nygma(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:

were you there when you born? where were you when you were conceived? there's alot of where and what but FAITH rules them all
I'm sorry dude but you're totally brainwashed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by DWJOBScom(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nygma:

I'm sorry dude but you're totally brainwashed.

so sorry that you are living in denial which is a horrible experience
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by vchykp(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
femi4:
Jesus performed miracles when situations seems hopeless.

He uses the foolish to comfom the wise.. you may nt knw d situation of d pple giving d testimony
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by debolayinka(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Samusu:

Freethesheeple
You go follow Freeze cry tire, cos more testimonies are still coming from the Christian body.

This is just the beginning your pains Daddy Freezer and Co.

bahaushe1:

That is not how God work.
Please teach us how God works.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nygma(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:

so sorry that you are living in denial which is a horrible experience
I can't argue wif you dude,but I hope you'll see it soon
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by femi4: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:

i agree BUT mostly for his will and pleasure
you are correct too. And it wasn't everyday thing
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by DWJOBScom(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nygma:

I can't argue wif you dude,but I hope you'll see it soon

actually i look forward to knowing more about God and cherish every moment i get and am glad for the hope and desire on your path.

Please don't argue but am willing to listen and talk
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by DWJOBScom(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
femi4:
you are correct too. And it wasn't everyday thing

grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by histemple: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Though it sound foolish,but with God it is possible

Of course you know it can never be possible. Even if we want to become fools in believing such absurdity, why is the woman testifying after 3 years? This testimony could have come earlier.

In fact, I would want to witness a repeat of some of the miracle stories in the bible to confirm.

I wonder how Jesus fed over 5000 people and till date no prophet has done similar miracle.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
God can do all things but there are many things he will not do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
it won't work for prepaid.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Gemc3(f): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Haba. D elderly woman actually meant since d time she pasted d sticker on her gas cylinder, help and support has been coming up to her. Her children and helpers have been taking up the refill expenses, not her anymore.

I'm not a member of chosen but don't bastardize the miracle that someone else values and is thanking God for, just to make money thru comedy.

That muttybabe among the fb response has mouth diarrhoea. Only God knows how many people she has killed with her mouth

This makes more sense. I do hope that's what she meant.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Champele(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
When you hear things like this you remember again how foolish Nigerians are. just like watching their behaviour in the church
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by 1Sharon(f): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
octopusfreaky:
O ye of little faith, see them doubting Thomases. Get the sticker and try it. Put your faith to test.

Have you tried it? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by 1Sharon(f): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nuelmatic:
it is a pity that mocking the power of God has become the order of the day. I am sure if you guys were with Elijah, you will doubt the miracle God performed through him. Let me ask, which is easier, to raise the dead or to multiply oil as Elijah did. tell me, what is the difference between what Elijah did and this woman's testimony?. God never changed. he is the same yesterday, today and forever. aprons from apostles Paul's body were used to perform miracles. Be it onto you according to your faith. Canal mind is death. he who has ears, let him hear. it is not by speaking English and making people laugh, mocking the Holy spirit.

Oh shut it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by writeprof(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
So many comments here reflect the ignorant state of many so called christians and non christians here. I always say that an unbeliever should not be the one telling me how believers ought to behave or respond to issues.
God uses foolish things-foolish to unbelivers- to confound the wise- foolish unbelievers who think they are wise because they have intellectual & rational knowledge but lack Spiritual knowledge.
Dr.(then) E.A Adeboye tells us how they use to make fun of christian doctrine and belief at the staff club in UNILAG. Today, it's history.
Prof. Y. Osibanjo also tells of how he needed evidence to believe the christian doctrine as a Professor of Law of evidence. The rest is history.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by 1Sharon(f): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Funny enough, Freeze calls himself a Christian and some stupid enough Christians are cheering him. Just imagine someone calling Africans uncivilized simply because a miracle was performed and people believe and the same set of fools forgot that Western Nations have men of God like Joel, Benny Himm etc.

Interesting so you believe ur god is a magician? At least if u are going to claim a miracle, don't make it play on people's intelligence
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Una don give freeze market sell be this.

The testimonies even though absurd and out of place is not impossible with God. After all, it was a little boy's lunch that fed 5000 men another is the widow's oil that filled up the neighbour's jars too just to pay up her debts.

Let faith lead the way

Let them continue to feed 5000 people in the religious book. We are waiting for them to feed 500 people with 1 gala n 1 lacasera in real life grin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by samsard(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nuelmatic:
it is a pity that mocking the power of God has become the order of the day. I am sure if you guys were with Elijah, you will doubt the miracle God performed through him. Let me ask, which is easier, to raise the dead or to multiply oil as Elijah did. tell me, what is the difference between what Elijah did and this woman's testimony?. God never changed. he is the same yesterday, today and forever. aprons from apostles Paul's body were used to perform miracles. Be it onto you according to your faith. Canal mind is death. he who has ears, let him hear. it is not by speaking English and making people laugh, mocking the Holy spirit.
Yes, & we should also believe that magicians have supernatural powers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by samsard(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Freeze the Coward. The social media 'activist' who shows his balls when it's about sins of Christians and Pastors. Still quiet on the issue of Fulani Herdsmen or the stupidity of some Muslim clerics. Coward! I hate it when any so-called activist is afraid of talking about all evil.
A retired footballer doesn't become a basketball pundit. Use your brain
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
1Sharon:

Interesting so you believe ur god is a magician? At least if u are going to claim a miracle, don't make it play on people's intelligence
I'm allergic to stupidity so please keep off my mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020 / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.