Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,294 members, 7,897,410 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? (8585 Views)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? / Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by smilypie: 1:48am On Jun 27, 2011
Even if she called you names you do not have the right to slap her, or even raise your hand to her. She should have dumped your Bottom after that. If you can slap her for calling you names, you can obviously do worse to her and just end up being a woman beater. She has every right to slap you back. If my bf slaps me that's the end of it, if he can slap you once or even raise his hand to you he can do it again and go even further by giving his gf black eyes etc etc. You ought to be ashamed of yourself to even come up here and say that you slapped your gf. See that's the thing with some men, you think hitting a woman is OK. When you are in a relationship you should treat each other with respect. It wasn't right for her to insult u, but it wasn't right of you to hit her either  angry.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by fumisko(f): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2011
you know you started it first the rules is that you never lay your hands on your lady no matter what. you could as well have walked out and it would have rather made her look foolish and most likely she would have called later to apologise. or better still you apologise whether wrong or right thats the true test of maturity,
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
I swear, pple are just calling for the ops head, but I swear it's not easy cos I av been in a similar situation, I used to have this very insultive ex gf, even her friends knew she had a bad mouth, We were coming frm and outing once around yaba market, and she was jst running her mouth I didn't say a word cos I'm naturally a calm person, she continued running her mouth and I was ignoring her she was lucky she jst kept quiet @ the right time cos I was one second frm giving her a very dirty slap right there in the open in yaba, Thnk God that didn't happen, I cn neva eva date an abusive gf, Cos I dnt tk kindly to insults, and I av noticed many girls joke with insultive words, that doesn't go well with me too, Well for women it's their character u jst av to be patient with them,
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by razznaija(f): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2011
Ha! the training that i got from my kick-boxing classes would pay off, by the time i'm done beating his arse, even him mama no go recognize am.

1 Like

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
razznaija:

Ha! the training that i got from my kick-boxing classes would pay off, by the time i'm done beating his arse, even him mama no go recognize am.
Hahahahahhhahhahahaaaaaaaa! Poster is lucky say na only slap wey she give am!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Adaeze003(f): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2011
an eye for an eye! wink
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by alyssa121: 2:45am On Jul 02, 2012
dude why would you hit your girlfriend!?
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by newmusic: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2012
Am sure most of the girls here are still single. I still wonder why girls think its normal to provoke and frustrate their man. If you respect your man he'll do the same. They said real men don't hit their women, how about a real woman? So a real woman can abuse and provoke her man? People should get real please. I don't support hitting a woman, also the woman should stop calling their man names like fool, asshole, stupid etc...
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Bigflamie(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
Men, I can't take such a hideous act from that bitch that calls herself my girlf**K. How could she be referring to me as 'fool & coward',or are we not in the relationship again? If my girl try that damned crap with me, i'm inflict bruises on her.Mtcheeew
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Bluemoon1(f): 2:27am On Jul 04, 2012
TYlicious: if i were d gurl i'll get u arrested 4 assault&battery , or better still(for quick revenge) organise my brothers,his friends and male cousins to treat his Bleep up angry
you are correct! exactly what i will do.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 04, 2012
Muhahahahahaha! grin
Oh my goodness. cheesy

Next thread please smiley
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by naijaboiy: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
Total bullsh*t...most gals use d advantage of d fact dat a man shud not hita woman to misbehave...i for one wont stand and watch my gf insult ♏ξ..esp if its her habit...and for d gals sayin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wud hit him bak..after hittin him wat nextdyu expect d guy to stand and watch U̶̲̥̅̊ hitin him??keep signin yur death warrant...mtscheww
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by AtheistD(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
A terrible reaction. But I support it 100%. She has every right to protect herself in self-defence. I would caution women to be careful when responding to such. A very violent man could do real damage to a lovely lady. It is better to walk away and end the relationship. No woman (or man) should have to put up with any form of violence.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
I wud slap you back! or wait till u are sleeping so I wud get a big pocket if laundry water and pour the whole smelly content on you.NEVER hit a woman!its cowardly thing.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by AtheistD(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
lynpetra: I wud slap you back!

shocked

What if I was 3 times your size? Can you fist fight a giant, brutal man? Think about it.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Atheist:-D:

shocked

What if I was 3 times your size? Can you fist fight a giant, brutal man? Think about it.

I wud still retaliate,one way or the other.Won't rest until I do something really bad even if he asks for forgiveness.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by AtheistD(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
lynpetra:

I wud still retaliate,one way or the other.Won't rest until I do something really bad even if he asks for forgiveness.

Why not just end it?
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Why not just end it?

Yea I might,but I wud still want to hurt him before I leave.I must retaliate. angry
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by AtheistD(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Yea I might,but I wud still want to hurt him before I leave.I must retaliate. angry

If you retaliate then there is no reason to end it. You end it as a form of preventing further actions, no need to retaliate.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by naijaboiy: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
lynpetra:

. Dats olso a cowardly thing
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by paulasweet: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
If I were ur gf, I would breakup with u immediately coz u will turn me to a punching bag if we get marrid. Most women have died as a result of their women- beating husbands
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by naijaboiy: 1:05am On Jun 17, 2013
paulasweet: If I were ur gf, I would breakup with u immediately coz u will turn me to a punching bag if we get marrid. Most women have died as a result of their women- beating husbands
. Wise and matured decision!
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by anjiewealth(f): 5:31am On Jan 30, 2018
stz:
feminity is humble, kind, tolerance, understanding and above all PATient. Ladies of nowadays have allowed the so called jet age to spoil everything. I am against any guy who hits ladies but sometimes these ladies forget there place. My advice is any lady that behaves wild should be treated like a wild animal, maybe it will help train their manner of reaction toward issues. As for the guyz, bros make una work on una ability to ignore even in anger. Two wrongs never make a right

Welcome sire...
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Classicdexy(m): 5:51am On Jan 30, 2018
iice:
No one hits me and survives whole cheesy

He's lucky. . .if na some women, they for don stab am grin
,see mouth.. Na your type boiz dey beat pass,, shior
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Kobicove(m): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2018
Physical violence of any form has no place in a relationship...
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by anjiewealth(f): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2018
na2day2:

OP, i wont be a hypocrite like folks are on NL, for me if she slaps me first, she asked for it, i will return fire, the 3rd law of motion says action and reaction are equal and opposite, therefore it is only natural for me to hit her back. in ur case, u slapped 1st so she gave u what u deserved. general rule of thumb, i avoid word confrontation with my woman as much as i can, if push comes to shove, i give a look that she will think twice b4 trying to push her luck. but i am not one of those girls that will tell u not to hit a woman no matter what, nonsense! if she hits u, then she is no more a woman but and aggressor and we men shld learn to use our God given dominance to make sure she understands that only one person wears the pants in this r/s
And when they say men should come out, u will also come out. #smh.... slapping a woman back and forcing dominance makes u a fool and a mediocre... e maa ronu oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Homosexual / Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) / Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.