Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,656 members, 7,968,882 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:32 PM

#bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night (3207 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by opeyemi66: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2018
If you're a BBnaija fans, you will know Tobi and Cee C are still the best couple in the house at this moment, this two couple, Tobi and Cee C got into a fight last night when a game was played in the house called DARE GAME.

Almost all the housemate gathered to partake in this game which included Cee C and Tobi, Anto was dared to give Tobi lap dance which she did and Tobi enjoyed it, they did this in the presence of Cee C, which she angrily go inside room to be alone, immediately Tobi notice Cee C is not okay with what happened between him and Anto, he went inside room to meet her and apologize, but Cee C found it so hard to forgive him or forget about what happened, guess it feel so hurt.

Up till this moment Cee C is still mad at Tobi because of What happened, Cee C is just too jealous.

http://nshine.com.ng/2018/02/05/bbnaija-update-tobi-and-cee-c-best-couple-in-the-house-got-into-big-fight-last-night-because-of-this/

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by Samusu(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2018
That Wanyamas goal was a stunner, who else saw the goal

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by satelliteDISH(m): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Samusu:

I didn't watch it. Buhari instructed NEPA not to give us light because we are not APC members. Proudly 5%

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2018
Salah's goal brought my ticket from 1/2 to 1/x still a good win at 15odd

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by Samusu(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2018
satelliteDISH:

I didn't watch it. Buhari instructed NEPA not to give us light because we are not APC members. Proudly 5%

Hahaha, yhu be Boi Wicked

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by AishaBuhari: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2018
Samusu:
I didn't because my cable TV subscription expired after the game cheesy

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by Samusu(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2018
AishaBuhari:

I didn't because my cable TV subscription expired after the game cheesy
Bros, after the game
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by AishaBuhari: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2018
Samusu:

Bros, after the game
Yes na
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by Samusu(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2018
AishaBuhari:

Yes na
During the game nko
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by ERORR404(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2018
omo we were disgraced yesterday. 4-0 I weep
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by Eboski(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2018
I watched it was nice goal.............
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by GoggleB(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2018
ERORR404:
omo we were disgraced yesterday. 4-0 I weep
We didn't stand a chance against Morocco.. And the red card killed us..
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by earthsync(f): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2018
what's the hottest songs right now?
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night by GoggleB(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2018
earthsync:
what's the hottest songs right now?
In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture / Wizkid Officially Unveil His Love To Tiwa Savage / Instagram Celebrity, Roman Goddess, Shares New Underwear Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.