Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

IBB- Reports Advising Buhari Not To Re-contest Is View Of Writer, Not From Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB- Reports Advising Buhari Not To Re-contest Is View Of Writer, Not From Me (272 Views)

Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest / Obasanjo's Letter is Justified, Buhari should not re-contest - Junaid Mohammed / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IBB- Reports Advising Buhari Not To Re-contest Is View Of Writer, Not From Me by Malizumedia: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida said any action of Trying to change forces for 2019 poll must be within democratic principles, he also denied reports that he called on President Muhammadu Buhari not to re-contest in 2019. He described the statement as the personal views of the writer

He said any gang-up outside law and order and democratic principles is deceptive and capable of plunging the nation into a deeper crisis.

READ MORE....https://malizumedia.com/ibb-reports-advising-buhari-not-to-re-contest-is-view-of-writer-not-from-me/

(1) (Reply)

How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / 2019: Why Deltans Must Queue Behind Okowa -ughujowhovwo / Over 200 Youths Renounce Cultism In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.