Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie (1326 Views)

Imperial Gardens Abijo GRA 8mins Drive From Ajah Bridge / Promo! promo! promo! 8mins Drive The Refinery With Approved Excision / Cheapest Estate 8mins Drive From Ajah BUY 1PLOT AND GET 1,000 blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2018
This estate is one of it kinds, you are going to double your investment in less than a year because of it location and titled. We have commercial plots available for those that want to build hotel and school. The land is totally dry and the estate is just off the same road to Dangote refinery and lekki sea port.

Location is 8mins max drive from Dangote refinery and new lekki sea port.

Titled is approved excision from Lagos state government and the area is open and development is already in the area.

Price is 4m on promo for valentine, other estates with good titled as this in the area sells for 6m.

Inspection is everyday as our office is open to welcome you.

It's instant allocation for our subscribers because you can start fencing your plots.

For other information and inspection booking call or whatsapp +2349066815852/ +2347086199989

Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Stil available
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2018
It's morning here already.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2018
Som1 took dat same situation u been complaining about n won wit it.Who said you can't b it?
With God by U, U will move mountains.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
When a man propose to a woman it is love, but when a woman propose to a man, my brother...run for your life
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
When a man propose to a woman it is love, but when a woman propose to a man, my brother...run for your life
Stil available.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2018
May God plead your cause with them who strive with you and fight against them that fight against you.
Gud moni brethren.
Stil on the matter try and invest.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Call for inspection now!
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hurry up now.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2018
Gud moni investors.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Stil selling.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
The Greatest answer to all challenges will pave ways for you today .
Happy new day
Happy new strength.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2018
stil selling.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Call for inspection now!
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
*I was at Central Police station today and to my surprise, I saw a police man on duty reading a Bible...*

*I went to him and asked 'Who killed Abel'?*

*He said - Go and ask Inspector Yakubu, he is incharge of murder cases.*���������‍♂�‍♂

*Good evening.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 6:30am On Feb 11, 2018
�����������Dear partners, some of you blamed your parents especially your Daddy for missing out of Banana island, Ikoyi, Lekki and VGC before they passed away, while some are still blaming their fathers for missing out of the then MOROKO, when their colleagues where busy investing your father said it was far, the place was swampy. Now guess what, the table is about to turn to you because of the excuses you are giving about Ibeju lekki.

You can avoid this with my parternership with Christal Homes.

Don't allow what happened your parents repeat it self, if you find yourself in this category, instead let your children and grand children plus unborn children be proud of you on the action you are about taking now, trust me with Christal Homes you can afford it, you can predict your Investment future and get value for your money.

In this season of love, at Christal Homes, we are showing you love and we want you to do the same to your loved ones especially your children.

This is happening now at one of our garden called King's court on the same road with lekki free Trade zone in Ibeju Lekki.

Price : 6m but....
Love Price : 4m
Titled : Approved Lagos state government Excision.

Take advantage of Christal Homes show of love this season:

If you buy two plots on outright purchase you will get four movie ticket to see a movie at any of genesis cinema with your loved ones.

If you buy four plots you get a big size LG refrigerator from us because we love you and we are ready to show it this season.

For information and site inspection call or whatsapp +2349066815852 07086199989.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Call for inspection now.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Stil available.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Try us today and we promise to serve you better.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Call or WhatsApp +2347086199989.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 6:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Be your own landlord this year.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2018
Call for inspection now!
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Another new dimension oya nw let's make it real
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
THE WORLD IS GOIN 2JUDGE YOU NO MATA WAT U DO...WHY NOT LIVE UR LIFE THE WAY U WANT? B UNAPOLOGETICALLY 2YASEF. GREATER WEEK AHEAD Don't forget to call for inspection.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
THE WORLD IS GOIN 2JUDGE YOU NO MATA WAT U DO...WHY NOT LIVE UR LIFE THE WAY U WANT? B UNAPOLOGETICALLY 2YASEF. GREATER WEEK AHEAD
Call or watssup +2347086199989.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
U v 2learn 2get up 4rm d table wen love is no longer being served.

Don't forget to patronize us at Toproperties
Watssup no +2347086199989.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
U v 2learn 2get up 4rm d table wen love is no longer being served.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Money loves mathematics . You must know what you will need to do legally to earn six figures or more daily, weekly, monthly and annually. If you are not planning, you are playing.

I and my team are brainstorming and calculating the next move to give Nigerians especially lagosians the opportunity to earn big from real Estate.

The reason why I am passionate about real estate investment is to improve the people's financial wellbeing, not so they can use it for their personal aggrandizement but to gain financial freedom through consistent cash flow and to make great impact with the great tool called money.
Invest today.
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Money loves mathematics . You must know what you will need to do legally to earn six figures or more daily, weekly, monthly and annually. If you are not planning, you are playing.

I and my team are brainstorming and calculating the next move to give Nigerians especially lagosians the opportunity to earn big from real Estate.

The reason why I am passionate about real estate investment is to improve the people's financial wellbeing, not so they can use it for their personal aggrandizement but to gain financial freedom through consistent cash flow and to make great impact with the great tool called money.Call or watssup +2347086199989
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Call or watssup now!
Re: Kings Court Now 4million Naira 8mins Drive From Refinerie by Toproperties: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2018
*FRIDAY MOTIVATION*

*No matter what knocks you down in life, get up and keep going. NEVER GIVE UP. Great blessings come as a result of great perseverance.*

*Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don't give up.*

*Patience is not the ability to wait, but how you act while you are waiting.*

*GOOD MORNING ALL*Call or watssup +2347086199989.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build / . / These Plots Of Land And Houses In Port Harcourt Are For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.