Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,840 members, 7,966,125 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect (875 Views)

Poll: Do you think Saheed Osupa contributed to pasuma switch from fuji to hiphop

Yes: 50% (1 vote)
No: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Pasuma Wonder Vs Saheed Osupa - Who's Currently D King Of Fuji Music? / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect by bilms(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2010
Hey guys.

i am used to creating fuji thread which i think is a way of promoting our indigenous music.

everyone keep talking abut hip hop here, and i think it will be cool if i talk about Fuji since its a genry on its own.

from my previous post,

i have been outlining the cause of the war of word between King Saheed osupa and Otunba Alabi Pasuma.

now to me, i think the result of Saheed osupa's dominance in the fuji house since 2008 till date has lead pasuma to a change in genry.

Pasuma is set to give hiphop album a trial after much collaboration with other hiphop artist.

but i said to myself, why at this point after celebrating his 25 years on fuji stage.

why will he dumb a genry that has shown him to the world and gave him lots of fans home and abroad.

despite saheed's dominance in the fuji house, there are some fans that will fight for pasuma with d last drop of there blood.

Why can't pasuma step up his game and give saheed a good run for his talent so as to stay on top again.

he has done lots of collabo's with hiphop artist which is good, but that those not mean switching.

i fear that this switch might affect his career and even fuji music its self.

what do you guys think?

or do you think am wrong to assume that saheed osupa contributed to pasuma change of mind?
Re: Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect by JIjaya: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
Simply because pasuma is creative and trying to showcase his talent in another variety.The guy is great and posses a lot of potentials.Saheed too is outstanding in his own type of fuji music.Both of them are extremely good.Gøod threat blims
Re: Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect by JIjaya: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
Simply because pasuma is creative and trying to showcase his talent in another variety.The guy is great and posses a lot of potentials.Saheed too is outstanding in his own type of fuji music.Both of them are extremely good.Gøod threat blims
Re: Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect by bilms(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2010
i believe pasuma is creative ever since, but still saheed did contribute to his change of genry i think
Re: Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect by JIjaya: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
@blims:whatsoever"i really feel pasuma more than enough.He's da real initiator in fuji industry.One luv
Re: Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect by bilms(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2010
cheers

i wish him well in is persuit

alabi for real
Re: Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect by JIjaya: 6:17am On Apr 23, 2010
Saheed osupa will 4ever florish,pasuma alabi will never perish.Both will reign till infinity.
Re: Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect by thelion1: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
You this blims, How about u get a life option and shove you and this ur osupa up ur dirty a.s.s!
Re: Hip Hop In Fuji Music: Debate Of Effect by bilms(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2010
go to burundi, thats where u belong.

whats ur problem with my comment?

(1) (Reply)

The Real Jay Z Wanna Be: Vector. / Ruggedman Replies: A Word Is Enough For The 9ice / Video Teaser: Dr Sid Ft. M.i, Ikechukwu & Eldee – Ba Mi Jo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.