Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. (1742 Views)

If You Know This Woman U Be Correct Aproko. / Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? / Collect Money From Your Boyfriend Before You Have Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by miracool946: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Throughout my university days I never really had time for women. It was after I finished service dat I decided to start having them due to joblessness in d Country. But I noticed that the ladies I got with they are two of them they cuddled with me on the first date kissing bla bla bla then after that when I tried to come close on another day they be like u are not my boyfriend we are not dating bla bla bla. One even went as far as saying I no spend one naira on am. Is it this hard to get sex? I will first be ur boo? Cos me no want gf o na to chop and go and I no Sabi lie to woman. What do u think.
Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by greatnaija01: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
your mother should have taught you that we are NOT Dogs... we are Humans and there is a civil way to behave that makes us HIGHER than animals..... because If any lady can just be bleeped anyhow then we have become animals.

Ladies are not toys or objects to USE when you get a hard-on. They need the respect of commitment before intimacy. It is FAILED PARENTING that makes loose kids go wild sexually.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND and STOP letting your ERECTION control your direction.

miracool946:
Throughout my university days I never really had time for women. It was after I finished service dat I decided to start having them due to joblessness in d Country. But I noticed that the ladies I got with they are two of them they cuddled with me on the first date kissing bla bla bla then after that when I tried to come close on another day they be like u are not my boyfriend we are not dating bla bla bla. One even went as far as saying I no spend one naira on am. Is it this hard to get sex? I will first be ur boo? Cos me no want gf o na to chop and go and I no Sabi lie to woman. What do u think.

6 Likes

Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by donstan18: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
miracool946:
[s] Throughout my university days I never really had time for women. It was after I finished service dat I decided to start having them due to joblessness in d Country. But I noticed that the ladies I got with they are two of them they cuddled with me on the first date kissing bla bla bla then after that when I tried to come close on another day they be like u are not my boyfriend we are not dating bla bla bla. One even went as far as saying I no spend one naira on am. Is it this hard to get sex? I will first be ur boo? Cos me no want gf o na to chop and go and I no Sabi lie to woman. What do u think. [/s]

Your reasoning showed no prove that you went to university, so save yourself the embarrassment by modifying your thread.
Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
no, you mustn't only be her boyfriend, you must love her and also be committed to her, start from there. and know this, women are not objects.
Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by miracool946: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
donstan18:

Your reasoning showed no prove that you went to university, so save yourself the embarrassment by modifying your thread.

Ode
Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by ivanalimi: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
greatnaija01:
your mother should have taught you that we are NOT Dogs... we are Humans and there is a civil way to behave that makes us HIGHER than animals..... because If any lady can just be bleeped anyhow then we have become animals.

Ladies are not toys or objects to USE when you get a hard-on. They need the respect of commitment before intimacy. It is FAILED PARENTING that makes loose kids go wild sexually.

actually most of you are worst more than dogs.most girls nowadays av more than 3 boyfriends at the same time, wats the definition of most girls that are olosho fucking from town to town ,selling themselves to any available dick for money? the fashion now is to be sending naked video on social media just to trend and have 5 mins fame.

2 Likes

Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
miracool946:

Guy try look for a clean girl and make her your babe. I wouldn't advice you to do what you wrote in your post, because if you do this issue of massive increase in OLOSHOS will not cease. Cheers smiley
Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by 2buffagain(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Soooo much white knighting in this thread grin grin grin
Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by miracool946: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
greatnaija01:

greatnaija01:

greatnaija01:

Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by ubunja(m): 4:59am On Mar 12, 2018
how can you cuddle and not get sex
next time when you do cuddle find an excuse to take off your shirt and try to wear a short. she must feel it that you turn her on.dont even try to hide your erection. erections through clothes are the equivalent of a girl in a miniskirt.its a huge turn on for women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. by Apina(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2018
You must be very stupid. What has his mother got to do with this? undecided
greatnaija01:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Much Have U Ever Paid Just To Touch A Woman Breast When U R In Sec Sch? / This Guy From French Cameroon Called Me Useless Because I Can't Cook / Photos Of Bikini-clad Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Riding An Elephant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.