Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,455 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:46 AM

If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? (1047 Views)

Money Mistakenly Transferred To Opay Account / Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by mrkunlex(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hey Nairalanders,
How are you doing today? I will you all a stressfree
day ahead.
I have a controversial question for you guys to test
your level of integrity. Please be sincere with your
answers to make it fun.
Basically, the current status of the country is bad and
we all looking for a narrow escape to make ends
meet.
You remember that miracle we all pray for on a daily
basis to happen.
Now imagine you have zero account balance and you
have urgent bills to settle.
And you mistakenly get a credit alert of 1million
Naira, What Will You Do?
If 1Million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To
Your Account, What Will You Do?
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by taylor88(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Transfer it first
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by mrkunlex(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:
Transfer it first
what wil you do if it was transfered to you
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by sobastical: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
It will be rare to see such mistake happening in this era
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by milliman(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
if (1million sent to GTBANK 0031269701)
System.out.println("contacted by the sender I will refund the money definitely no second thought on that tongue tongue tongue"wink;
else
System.out.println("nah God pick my number again be that grin grin grin grin"wink;
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by CaptainStephen(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Return it straight up
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ill definitely return the money but I’ll alert my bank and possibly carry out the transaction inside the bank.

...but if one devil whom I’m yet to treat his phuck up made such mistake. I’ll keep the money, make him and his family suffer before I listen to him.
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
dis is how u inherit untold painful generational curses for urself and unborn children
gbosaa:
Ill definitely return the money but I’ll alert my bank and possibly carry out the transaction inside the bank.

...but if one devil whom I’m yet to treat his phuck up made such mistake. I’ll keep the money, make him and his family suffer before I listen to him.
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
dis is how u inherit untold painful generational curses for urself and unborn children

You are a big FOOL to write what you’ve just written above. What do you know about curses and generational curses?

Idiot.
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
I' ll just call buy 100 recharge card and send d Good Samaritan. grin
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
thick skin sweety..lol. thick skin
gbosaa:

You are a big FOOL to write what you’ve just written above. What do you know about curses and generational curses?

Idiot.
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
thick skin sweety..lol. thick skin

Why the hell did you quote me with such stupid comment. Did you read my comment at all?

People like you disgust me. I will never steal or dupe anyone of his money. No one in my family will do that.

Someone I trusted so much disappeared with something I attached so emotion to. Something I would never sell for N10m if offered. I’ve begged, pleaded but he has never listened....I will get him though and when I do. I will make him suffer, I will watch him SUFFER before I rip his heart out.

Now assuming he mistakenly pays money into my account which he didn’t intend to, I will keep that money, transfer it into another account with an instruction to someone to pay to whoever remains on his family the exact amount after 20 years just in case I died before then. People like him deserve to be fed to crocodiles alive and here you are mentioning my family and unborn children with generational curses.

I don’t want to say what I’ll like to do to someone like you.
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=gbosaa post=64808297]

Why the hell did you quote me with such stupid comment. Did you read my comment at all?

People like you disgust me. I will never steal or dupe anyone of his money. No one in my family will do that.

Someone I trusted so much disappeared with something I attached so emotion to. Something I would never sell for N10m if offered. I’ve begged, pleaded but he has never listened....I will get him though and when I do. I will make him suffer, I will watch him SUFFER before I rip his heart out.

Now assuming he mistakenly pays money into my account which he didn’t intend to, I will keep that money, transfer it into another account with an instruction to someone to pay to whoever remains on his family the exact amount after 20 years just in case I died before then. People like him deserve to be fed to crocodiles alive and here you are mentioning my family and unborn children with generational curses.

I don’t want to say what I’ll like to do to someone like you.strong words my precious but as i will always say thick skin
Re: If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by hidhrhis(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
gotta pay my school fees immediately without delay

(1) (Reply)

Filling Station Needed In Warri And Environs For Purchase / Pls Help Me What Business Can I Start With 100, 000 Naira / Professional Suggestions For Facebook Marketing That Really Works Amazely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.