Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (56640 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by Hordarphey(m): 5:52am On Feb 07, 2018
I BUY ITUNES CARDS.. FROM $10-$100
I buy at good rates and swift in payment
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 5:54am On Feb 07, 2018
U see that nonsense talk about "no sex on the first date"? Crap...
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by Emmahunk(m): 6:08am On Feb 07, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

grin

I juz want to make sure that his "light" touch will send message straight down to my NUNU saying, "GET READY, HE'S ABOUT TO GET LAID ANY MOMENT.." cheesy

This is 2018, ladies should EAT that mighty meaty as if it will be her last meal wink

You just have a way with words. Lol

1 Like

Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:15am On Feb 07, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

grin

I juz want to make sure that his "light" touch will send message straight down to my NUNU saying, "GET READY, HE'S ABOUT TO GET LAID ANY MOMENT.." cheesy

This is 2018, ladies should EAT that mighty meaty as if it will be her last meal wink

You wey I dey trip for...
I don't even know say you don spoil finish cry

1 Like

Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by JULIE1925(f): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Benjiz:
Iamkashybaby is back

grin

How u know its me? shocked shocked
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by JULIE1925(f): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2018
b5ive:
Julie bahddo, I'm feeling ur vybe.

grin

Dont u wish ur gf is freak like me wink ....Doncha... cheesy
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by FriendofGod: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2018
I am a virgin. Please, what is honey pot The only honey pot I know is a pot of honey which I can buy with money.
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by mustafa006: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Jamariwolff:
No guy on earth will taste my honey pot if I don't want him to fuckin taste it.

So all the signs up there are rubbish. Touch me, I butcher your hands.
trust me there are real Bleep boys...u go just find yaself in action
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by Auxigen(m): 7:15am On Feb 07, 2018
NairanlandMOD:

See this one

My brother e taya me o
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by delvinho: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

grin

That's the spirit baby.... Abeg show today make I suck that clit
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by no1madman(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2018
[img][/img]hmmmm

Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by JULIE1925(f): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2018
delvinho:

That's the spirit baby.... Abeg show today make I suck that clit

grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by calabardick(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
One person will just wake up and post something from his mindset and generalize or try to paint everyone in the light of his thinking.... This is not true for everyone some now negotiate for kpekus even bfor hookup so once you go there no time for long talks and all this garbage you wrote up here

going through that post, the OP is an adolescent.

1 Like

Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by HeyCorleone(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Lol. Do you still call yours honeypot? Smh.
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by TerrorSquad147: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Jamariwolff:

noise
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2018
paul5378:

U r already arosed by this topic...just like reading your fantasy books..
didn't get dat, u are sure u are talkn to d right person?
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by kokostick(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Jamariwolff:

No b today we start to enter compound with *beware of dogs* grin

1 Like

Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2018
baba2know:
In my previous post, I talked about the ways girls behave when they need Your anaconda. I want to balance the equation to be fair to both genders, so this is like a counter thread. As I said earlier, this is post is merely to unwind after a busy schedule at Nigeria Online Business where I share online business opportunities with my readers.

And to my fellow guys, forgive me in advance ooo.

So let’s get started with the signs.

1. He starts being nice when you say you’re visiting: Immediately you hint that you’re visiting, he begins to get nicer than before. He calls you before you sleep and when you awake. He calls you repeatedly before you arrive to ask if you’re fine and if you still understand the directions to his place. He even asks you what he should get you before you arrive and then you start thinking he’s nice. If I hear!

2. He puts special effort in preparing his room: The usual thing a guys does is to clean his room before you arrive. However, if you arrive and notice he made special efforts such as laying his bed by adding colourful spread or by using an exotic room freshner or by serving you special refreshment like wine, he’s preparing for the kill. The special efforts may vary but the point is that it is unusual. As a Nigerian adage says, “chicken wey we wan kill next week n aim we dey feed well.”

3. He changes the arrangement of his furniture: While this looks similar to the first point, it is actually different. The first point is to impress you, but this one is to put you in a position that makes it easy for actions to take place. So don’t be surprised if only the 2 seater sofa is suddenly available. Campus guys would even take out the chairs so you can only sit on the bed.

4. He starts touching: Erm.. this is obviously easy. He would start with the light touches that are harmless to test your receptivity. When he sees that is fine, he takes it one step further. You know the rest.

5. He dims the light: Whether it’s because dim lights is romantic or bad things happen in the dark, I don’t know oo. But when he drops the curtain and switches off the light so you can both watch the TV, my sister, just know the real show is about to begin.

6. He goes in and out: This one is for the inexperienced guys. Since he’s uncomfortable in your presence due to his intentions, he starts forming busy and and move in and out. There’s no busy anywhere! He’s just still thinking for a good strategy to get started.

7. He flirts heavily: A day or two before you show up, he starts keeping you on chat longer than usual. While you both talk into the night, the conversations starts to get a sexual undertone and plenty of innuendoes. He’s getting you ready and planting images in your mind innocently so at the back of your mind, you know something would happen even though you try to fight that thought

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/if-ade-aminu-emeka-or-musa-behave-to.html
he always wants to taste behaviour or no behaviour
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by fenkyify(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Jamariwolff:

u hv not seen d one u love dats y
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by zealadjay(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Lalasticlala...
Oga behaviorer..
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Making sense.
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by ogbu80(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2018
eziokwu dika amu kwere ekwe
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
One person will just wake up and post something from his mindset and generalize or try to paint everyone in the light of his thinking.... This is not true for everyone some now negotiate for kpekus even bfor hookup so once you go there no time for long talks and all this garbage you wrote up here

Exactly, that post is pure rubbish.

They will be claiming relationship expert yet can keep a healthy relationship or even woo a girl with confidence.
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Lol.. Weldon ma, meat seller.
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by webngnews: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
If he does all
Bae

You

Are

Bleeeeppppeddd

No

Escape smiley
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by klbakare(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

grin

Mama the mama. Abeg make me self put mouth ooo, "gbenu si no be atenu oo". My meat has been idle lately

Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by iamrammy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

grin

you smart,hope you are loyal too?
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by 234GT(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
francesawesome:
gay spotted. Na anus you dey deal on. My dear, cancer of the anus is real o

A good number of men are pussy hungry, but not all men are pussy hungry. It's a statement of fact
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by francesawesome(f): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
234GT:

A good number of men are pussy hungry, but not all men are pussy hungry. It's a statement of fact
undecided
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by francesawesome(f): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
234GT:

tongue
Re: If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot by hollah123: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
God bless u mightily,u took those words from my mouth. d other day, one hungry lady dating a lowlife nigga created a post n generalised it that all guys wear d same boxers for a month. imagine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.